+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**************August 16th, Intake***************

SATHY1403

Feb 2, 2015
Hi,

I have registered in Mon Project Quebec during June 20th intake!

Can anyone guide me is it all over with only registration or should i fill in set of documents???

If so, where can i find the application / list of documents?? so that i can keep it ready for next intake during Augst 16th.

Please let me know so that make use of this time

Anyone of your help is much appreciated.

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SATHY1403 said:
Hi,

I have registered in Mon Project Quebec during June 20th intake!

Can anyone guide me is it all over with only registration or should i fill in set of documents???

If so, where can i find the application / list of documents?? so that i can keep it ready for next intake during Augst 16th.

Please let me know so that make use of this time

Anyone of your help is much appreciated.
you have to fill all forms in mon projet then if you can apply they will comunicate with you in order to you send documents (80.000 to 5000 places). there is a guide in english i mon projet page (documents utilies)

SATHY1403

Feb 2, 2015
Should i be filling all documents under Document utilities??

Becoz under "Messages", when i click on that it says "No Messages for you"??

Does that signify anything here??

shaggycoc said:
you have to fill all forms in mon projet then if you can apply they will comunicate with you in order to you send documents (80.000 to 5000 places). there is a guide in english i mon projet page (documents utilies)

inderpsi

Apr 25, 2014
Hello Everyone,

Firstly ,In the field Numéro d’identification auprès de Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada,enter your identification number with Citizenship and Immigration Canada, if you have one. This identification number may have been assigned to you when you
applied for immigration to Canada.

Just wanted to confirm , Is it the UCI # mentioned in your Immigration application ?

Secondly,When you fill the form Demandes antérieures (Previous applications), you come across the field below

Avez-vous déjà présenté une demande d’immigration permanente au Canada (ailleurs qu’au Québec)? (Have you ever submitted an application for permanent residence in Canada, elsewhere than Québec?)

Do you need to say Yes for both Primary Applicant and spouse or it is only applicable for the primary applicant?

Regards
Inderpsi