+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2022 citizenship application Interview to Oath question

canwan

Dec 28, 2014
Hi, I am in a bit of a fix. My test (I passed) happened at the end of Jan 2023, and I am supposed to show to an interview on Apr 4th of this month. I intend to travel to India in May and June and am worried that I may be called for an Oath between Apr and June. I really dont want to reschedule the oath and also want to make the trip.

Is is fair for me to expect that they may ask me for an Oath in 3 months (between Apr and June). I did check out the spreadsheet for Aug applicants and seems the processing time is all over the map. Any expert advice?

mubasshirali

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Surrey, BC
Hi,
how was your interview and where it was scheduled?
I have noticed Interview Request in tracker on April 24, 2023 for myself and my wife. I live in Surrey, BC. Any idea what they going to ask?

edm151

Apr 12, 2023
Hi, mubasshirali, I had an online interview at the beginning of March 2023. It was exceptionally brief - less than five minutes. The interviewer basically verified that I am who I said I was, that I could communicate (in English, in my case), and told me that she will be granting me citizenship, and that I should expect an oath date when they became available. She also asked if I had any questions, which I didn't.

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
Hi, mubasshirali, I had an online interview at the beginning of March 2023. It was exceptionally brief - less than five minutes. The interviewer basically verified that I am who I said I was, that I could communicate (in English, in my case), and told me that she will be granting me citizenship, and that I should expect an oath date when they became available. She also asked if I had any questions, which I didn't.
Did you finally get an oath invite?

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
Hi,
how was your interview and where it was scheduled?
I have noticed Interview Request in tracker on April 24, 2023 for myself and my wife. I live in Surrey, BC. Any idea what they going to ask?
Hi @mubasshirali - Your signature shows interview completed on May-10, Can you please give some details of how the interview went? What Questions & Documents were asked?