+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

CALIPAY43

Feb 28, 2022
i applied august 2 2021. Medical exam (upfront) passed 27 sept. biometrics nov 4. ircc update (since nov) says background check under process , application/eligibility in progress. Followed up with ircc office in my country and was told application never forwarded to them. They say its either in Case Processing Center Ottawa or CPC-Edmonton. no update so far. what could have possibly happened?

Last edited:

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
i applied august 2 2021. Medical exam (upfront) passed 27 sept. biometrics nov 4. ircc update (since nov) says background check under process , application/eligibility in progress. Followed up with ircc office in my country and was told application never forwarded to them. They say its either in Case Processing Center Ottawa or CPC-Edmonton. no update so far. what could have possibly happened?
Omg, how did you get in touch with IRCC?

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
You are waiting for a study permit since August? This is madness.

CALIPAY43

Feb 28, 2022
since my account update is stagnant for the past 5 months, i tried to email the local ircc in my country. They told me my application was never forwarded to them so they cannot answer my queries. They say it is either in CPC Ottawa or CPC Edmonton. i tried to send another query thru the ircc webform but to no avail.

CALIPAY43

Feb 28, 2022
since my account update is stagnant for the past 5 months, i tried to email the local ircc in my country. They told me my application was never forwarded to them so they cannot answer my queries. They say it is either in CPC Ottawa or CPC Edmonton. i tried to send another query thru the ircc webform but to no avail.

firecracker

Jan 28, 2022
Order GCMS notes, it could help move your application forward.

Reactions: RumezaJ

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Wise people are those who applied arround 2 months and no new then spent 40 AED and apply for GCms Notes. Its small amount. Even apply notes after every month if no decision made. Do not wait like hell

Reactions: RumezaJ