Thank God!
Got PPR request today 4pm. Family of 4, Age 42
Applied together with spouse and kids
Applied on 3rd August 2021 SDS
Biometric given on 10th Aug.
Medical updated for Primary applicant and Kids on 27th Aug
Eligibility review started on 2nd Oct.
Spouse medical updated on 3rd Nov
4 PPR+ 3BVL (BVL for 3 of us and Minor kid Biometric exempt so No BVL) for all on 02-Dec. From Delhi

My age is 42, Applied as family / MBA at Vancouver. Kids aged 12 and 16
Last study 2007, work exp. 18 yrs in total.

Everyone pls keep hope, especially those who applied 35+, 40+

Thank you All for your guidance. God bless you all
Lots of Congratulations dear!!

zubinmatie

Sep 11, 2015
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear zubinmatie my SOP was very unique, I don't think it will be helpful for others. I have scholarship/sponsorship from my own organization (A reputed Group of Institutions) for INR 52 lakhs to cover the expenses of fees and living for entire family. Out of which 26 lakhs was released to for 1st year tuition, GIC CAD20,000 (Because of 4 members) etc. Also I have stated that, I must take-up the post of director, business school after the completion. Same is mentioned in my sponsorship letter as well. Another document was a leave sanctioned letter for 2 years which is showing the date of rejoining. Also I have included an award which I received from MHRD, Govt of India, and its photographs. Regarding family my wife also has the same qualification as mine and holding a director post in the same organization. I also mentioned my kids are teenager, and this is the transition time for them and parents presence and support is very crucial during this time. And requested the officer to accept our application as a whole. My education field was science and technology, but my majority of work experience was in management and administration. So I wanted to take MBA, it will make eligible for my next position in the organization. In my case I have submitted General IELTS. My university was ok with duolingo, so I used the same for securing admission. Hope some of these information are helpful. I applied myself. For myself and kids study permit, and for my wife work permit.
Thanks yes indeed this is a unique one of a kind case, all the very best for your journey ahead

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Hey guys, my re-consideration request got approved and got PPR.. Finally it's done..
Hope everyone waiting for results do get positive news..
@Deepak
Hey guys, my re-consideration request got approved and got PPR.. Finally it's done..
Hope everyone waiting for results do get positive news..
@Deepak6591 you raised request
Reconsideration Request Raised - 24/11/21 and
PPR Received - 13/12/2021

when u raised request after that did u receive email from IRCC for reconsideration and latelry anyhting change in your GCkey like review started etc?

Deepak6591

Oct 8, 2021
Great man.

could you please share what exactly you did?
Hi, I submitted the reconsideration letter justifying why I applied for the course and my ties back to my home country. (This I had already done in my SOP as well with earlier application). Also, I asked my manager to write me a letter on company letterhead that I would come back and join the organisation post completion of my studies.
These were the documents that I attached and raised a webform for it.

Deepak6591

Oct 8, 2021
@Deepak

@Deepak6591 you raised request
Reconsideration Request Raised - 24/11/21 and
PPR Received - 13/12/2021

when u raised request after that did u receive email from IRCC for reconsideration and latelry anyhting change in your GCkey like review started etc?
Yes, I received a mail from IRCC couple of days after I raised the webform that they have received my documents and they have forwarded it to the concerned Visa Office. No changes happened in the GCKey account until I received PPR mail.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Yes, I received a mail from IRCC couple of days after I raised the webform that they have received my documents and they have forwarded it to the concerned Visa Office. No changes happened in the GCKey account until I received PPR mail.
I received this email on 17th Nov means that 30 days will complete tomorrow 16th December.... in email they said they will reply about this and i still waiting but i already submitted fresh application day before this email on 16 Nov..... normally what i seen that if they open the file again then GCKey also change the status. So u lucky without change status they issued ppr directly. Amazing