+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

bbleh

Jul 20, 2021
Yeah, its really frustrating. I had met a loyalist college fellow student in VFS Bangalore office. He is also waiting. But his friends who applied at the same time got PPRs today and yesterday it seems. Lets hope for the best. Good luck my friends...
What was their timeline? And was it SDS or Non SDS?

Nicole_Pinto

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
It
It's been over two months since the biometrics for me, yet no updates.
I completed upfront medical on August 31st and they haven't updated my medicals yet.
I contacted the hospital (Fortis Bangalore) and they told me that they already submitted it to immigration.

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
Today in one of the FB group it was posted, GCMS is going to take longer as well because of COVID blah blah. I swear, so tired of hearing this excuse. Underdeveloped countries are getting so much efficient with their system and have adapted so well and a developed country like Canada is still struggling. This needs a serious change of attitude in work culture. You cant just sit there and expect things to settle! You gotta move. #rantover

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Today morning, I saw few videos around 9 am where people who have applied on 25th, 26th and 27th Aug has received decisions like PPRs most and 1-2 refusals. So in that case @yesWeCanada yours's is very near bro. Wishing you luck.

I don't know what will happen about us who has applied in mid of September.

Reactions: bbleh

Nicole_Pinto

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
Today morning, I saw few videos around 9 am where people who have applied on 25th, 26th and 27th Aug has received decisions like PPRs most and 1-2 refusals. So in that case @yesWeCanada yours's is very near bro. Wishing you luck.

When did you apply??
I applied on September 14th, biometrics September 16th.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021

Hope so dude. I feel the more I want it the more its running away from me. But I am not able to get it out of my mind. It is the top priority and everything else is stuck because of this! :) Good luck to all of us...