+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Dubai Visa Office. all updated same day.
dear share ur timeline all one time, its so confusing, u said that it was SDS and visa office Duabi. did u apply from Dubai or where because SDS only possible in Pakistan and india so some other contries,

when applied from where applied when medical and bio done etc share one time all information

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
Dubai Visa Office. all updated same day.
Ok. Honestly, AUH office is a bit notorious to over analyze files. To counter concerns about Canada ties, You would have to make some really strong points on your plan after completing studies in your HOME COUNTRY. Keep that as your major focus, take screenshots of job posting you would like to target, show financial gains via promotion opportunities. Lastly see if you can approach any professional to review your file and review any weaker links you may have missed.

Nicole_Pinto

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
Where did they apply from? Did they also get all details updated same day or medicals first & rejection later!
I guess medical first and rejection later.
For both applicants the reason for refusal is purpose of visit - that they won't leave Canada at the end of the course

nisar1980

Oct 4, 2016
Ok. Honestly, AUH office is a bit notorious to over analyze files. To counter concerns about Canada ties, You would have to make some really strong points on your plan after completing studies in your HOME COUNTRY. Keep that as your major focus, take screenshots of job posting you would like to target, show financial gains via promotion opportunities. Lastly see if you can approach any professional to review your file and review any weaker links you may have missed.
How to go with family ties reason? as my siblings and mother are Canadian nationals. I am alone with my family (kids,wife) here. that is a big weak point that goes against my application.

Nicole_Pinto

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
How to go with family ties reason? as my siblings and mother are Canadian nationals. I am alone with my family (kids,wife) here. that is a big weak point that goes against my application.
Also if you could please share your background.
What was your last qualification, work experience and what course have you applied for in Canada.

Reactions: Mihir Bhandari

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
You can mention that you have left your kids and wife behind and would like to go back. Also get your properties assessed by a CA and get a CA certificate mentioning all your assets in home country including your wife's. So that it will show that you have assets in home country. Get a letter from your current employer that you will get a better job with higher pay and promotion when you come back, something that tells VO that you will progress with this new course.

nisar1980

Oct 4, 2016
Also if you could please share your background.
What was your last qualification, work experience and what course have you applied for in Canada.
I have done MSc IT in 2008. working in the Computer Networks industry since 2009. Applied for a Diploma in Network Security from PACE University of Winnipeg.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
I have done MSc IT in 2008. working in the Computer Networks industry since 2009. Applied for a Diploma in Network Security from PACE University of Winnipeg.
I think this diploma in the same field is a concern to me. I mean it should be at least masters or Graduate level and something you will learn that you dont know currently. Think about it. Also this university is public?

Reactions: Aesopzai

nisar1980

Oct 4, 2016
I think this diploma in the same field is a concern to me. I mean it should be at least masters or Graduate level and something you will learn that you dont know currently. Think about it. Also this university is public?
Your point seems to be valid. yes, it is a public university.

Nicole_Pinto

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
I agree.
@nisar1980 Having completed Masters in 2008 with almost 12 years experience in Computer Networks, you're going for a course that you have so many years of experience working in, that too diploma which may also be one of the reason for refusal.

You could go for another Master's or Graduate Certificate basically a course that will help you upgrade your skills.

nisar1980

Oct 4, 2016
I agree.
@nisar1980 Having completed Masters in 2008 with almost 12 years experience in Computer Networks, you're going for a course that you have so many years of experience working in, that too diploma which may also be one of the reason for refusal.

You could go for another Master's or Graduate Certificate basically a course that will help you upgrade your skills.
Thanks for your valuable remarks.

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
I guess medical first and rejection later.
For both applicants the reason for refusal is purpose of visit - that they won't leave Canada at the end of the course
Scary! Its so random. What's going on with files lodged earlier in Aug. Don't see much of action with that.