+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Hello everyone, I have been reading you all lately.
My profile
Sds application
23 August filed.
Medical - 11th August
Biometric - 1st October
BVL- 13 October (1:30 AM)
PPR - 13 October (1:30 AM)

May all of you get your PPR this Dusshera. Win over the battle of Visa.
Congratulations!!
I see lot PPR in SDS are from Aug 20ths. Not sure what happened to ones before them

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
@tiandstories There goes our theory about Edmonton in the bin :confused:

Only other thing I can think about is, most first time applications get processed differently and repeat applications have a different process. I don't know! just speculations.
I also see that those who posted less messages, like almost none are getting PPR!! :p What should we do now then?

• Haha
Reactions: itsmecan

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
is it credible? he said iirc processing applications on excelsheet lol
He said its data collected from consultants and lawyers etc. Looking at how the results are coming, I think it could be. But I hope its bullshit and not credible. I mean common. Since there is lack of transparency, anything is possible.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
So I was reading in this forum that they are using AI to screen apps. I was really opposed to the idea but looking at some videos on youtube it looks like they are using softwares to screen the apps. What?! But this was interesting information, crazy experiment it is. Wow..

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
So I was reading in this forum that they are using AI to screen apps. I was really opposed to the idea but looking at some videos on youtube it looks like they are using softwares to screen the apps. What?! But this was interesting information, crazy experiment it is. Wow..
Yup. I also read somewhere that all the people who get everything updated same day with PPR is the work of AI. All other applications are going via regular manual process and hence we see the medicals getting updated first and then followed by decision.

Strangely, haven't seen a lot of rejections as well. I just hope they don't sit ducks on it like they did last time with my application. Need closure!

Reactions: yesWeCanada