FSW
NOC Code......
Myself applied on Jul 30
SDS from India
Biometrics updated on Aug 23
Medical updated on Aug 26
Webform raised for new LOA(for deferring to Jan 2022) - Sep 15
no response yet

Can I assume like since I had deferred, I would expect my results would be only before Jan.
Its really frustating to check now and then for the response..
its been quite a long wait for SDS.
Any idea?

Also could see the processing time as they are finalizing application received between these days: 24 July to 31 July.

Shall I assume that I will get a response now?

I am really worried

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
I somehow think Edmonton is processing slower compared to Ottawa
Could be. That's why I'm checking with applicants who have everything updated on same day for their VO. Its getting so frustrating now especially coz I need to provide 2 months notice and I'm afraid I wont get enough time.

tiandstories

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Could be. That's why I'm checking with applicants who have everything updated on same day for their VO. Its getting so frustrating now especially coz I need to provide 2 months notice and I'm afraid I wont get enough time.
I understand you bro haiz this wait has been the most frustrating wait in my life.

I somehow see Edmonton processing date only until application received around 13-14 August only but Ottawa on later date of August.

tiandstories

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
I was thinking that we should expect results within 1 month of medical update! :) What do you guys think?
that would be next week in my case so yes I am praying that your speculation is right haha.. or at least we should keep telling ourselves that to ease this frustration lol

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
that would be next week in my case so yes I am praying that your speculation is right haha.. or at least we should keep telling ourselves that to ease this frustration lol
Haha...correct. Today I am really depressed. Shit, nov 15 is the deadline for my college to confirm that I got visa. If I dont get it by then, I have to defer to May intake. There is already fight for seats due to September student deferments. What a mess, its sucking the life out of me....:eek:

Reactions: Aesopzai

lavieinca

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Haha...correct. Today I am really depressed. Shit, nov 15 is the deadline for my college to confirm that I got visa. If I dont get it by then, I have to defer to May intake. There is already fight for seats due to September student deferments. What a mess, its sucking the life out of me....:eek:
Which college will you go?

cutiemoon

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Basically he is saying that it will be in November we will get PPRs for Jan intake at a faster rate and dont expect much pace now in October since IRCC just finished Sep intake processing.
The video isn’t working for me but IRCC just finished sept intake processing???? Can u explain

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
The video isn’t working for me but IRCC just finished sept intake processing???? Can u explain
I dont know exactly, the guy in the video said it! I also had the same question, how will he know that?! So answer is he will not. I consider these videos because these guys have view of lot of applications. Since they would have handled them for their clients. So we can consider what they are saying is little credible. Not much, only little. I keep seeing these videos and corroborate what I see in this forum just to get a sense of apps. But whatever it is, I am getting anxious and frustrated :(

Canada_it_iz

Oct 12, 2021
Hello everyone, I have been reading you all lately.
My profile
Sds application
23 August filed.
Medical - 11th August
Biometric - 1st October
BVL- 13 October (1:30 AM)
PPR - 13 October (1:30 AM)

May all of you get your PPR this Dusshera. Win over the battle of Visa.

tiandstories

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Hello everyone, I have been reading you all lately.
My profile
Sds application
23 August filed.
Medical - 11th August
Biometric - 1st October
BVL- 13 October (1:30 AM)
PPR - 13 October (1:30 AM)

May all of you get your PPR this Dusshera. Win over the battle of Visa.
congratz! which visa office processed ur appln?