+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
While we talk about trends, I've also noticed even rejections are not being handed out right now. Does this mean they are holding both PPR & rejection mails for whatever reasons known to them?
I also heard it that IRCC sending results to Delhi Immigration office. But, These are the applications which applied before July 2021. one of my friend got PPR after mailing to Delhi office. I don't know, It was coincidence or what. Apart from her, I heard same thing from other people as well...

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • September 14, 2021 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
NON SDS Applied on 10 Sep for Jan 2022 intake. together with spouse open work permit and myself study permit.

Biometric instruction received : 12 Sep

Biometric completed: 14 Sep

Review Start for Eligibility: 14 Sep

My profile

Age 37

Travel history: Master in occupational health and Safety from Turin University Italy 2016 completed

4 years safety engineer working experience in construction company Dubai job continue

Admitted one year Civil Tech at NBCC

Paid 7700 CAD$ advance out of 10700 CAD college fees

Bank statement last 6 month with salaries credited 13700CAD$

NO IELTS required

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • September 14, 2021 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Did u receive ur BVL?

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Its only two weeks since biometrics completed. I guess I need to wait 40 more days to receive BVL
Its so strange how they work. See my biometric was updated on the same day and then there was no update for eligibility sections or background, nothing. Then medical updated recently and they started eligibility review. For you they started it before getting medical. So now which will come first?! I am just curious. Anybody has any idea on this?

tiandstories

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Its so strange how they work. See my biometric was updated on the same day and then there was no update for eligibility sections or background, nothing. Then medical updated recently and they started eligibility review. For you they started it before getting medical. So now which will come first?! I am just curious. Anybody has any idea on this?
hers/his is not SDS stream so review first then get medical request

Reactions: yesWeCanada

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
i applied from Dubai, and no medical requirements as per IRCC policy for UAE residents

Reactions: yesWeCanada

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
I got refusal today.
Non SDS applied on 13th July.

I m so upset.
Sorry to hear this! You waited over 2 months. Where did you apply from? What reason did they give?

I'm on my 2nd application and my 1st one was rejected after a wait of 4 months so I know exactly how it feels, just don't loose hope and prepare for a stronger battle each time and aim to succeed.

Reactions: Aesopzai