+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
As soon as the classes started for Fall 2021 on 7 September 2021, my program administrator deferred my admission to Winter 2022. You can check my signature, the date I raised the webform was the day I received my deferral letter.
1-Did you ask him for deferral your program for winter term right ?
2-Deferral letter mean new letter of acceptance right ?
You got within 8 days my school told me it will take 3 to 4 weeks to get new letter of acceptance for winter term.
I want to inform ircc now for my deferral but it will take 3 to 4 weeks.

I am so much worried.

Thanks

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
You got within 8 days my school told me it will take 3 to 4 weeks to get new letter of acceptance for winter term.

I am so much worried.

Thanks
Give them the reason for urgency and push them, maybe it might work out.

shaheen syed

Aug 7, 2020

I am so much worried.

Thanks
I did not ask, they did it because there were in-person classes that I could not attend.
Yes, a Deferral letter is a new letter of acceptance with reference to the old one.
It depends on the university staff. Yes, push them to get it faster.

Do not worry. Everything has its own time, you could nothing but worry. Do your part and relax.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Shaheen I applied from Dubai. Here no medical requirement. So what would be the next movement for my application. At now they're reviewing my eligibility. It's NON SDS. Biometrics updated on 14 September

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
Shaheen I applied from Dubai. Here no medical requirement. So what would be the next movement for my application. At now they're reviewing my eligibility. It's NON SDS. Biometrics updated on 14 September
You get BVL
Then finally correspondence letter with decision. This can be same time you get BVL or after few days, weeks or month.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
You get BVL
Then finally correspondence letter with decision. This can be same time you get BVL or after few days, weeks or month.
When i received BIL and when i checked my INBOX. the subject was Biometric Instruction Letter, So my question is when the decision made, what would be in subject? like PPR request or Rejection Letter ?

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
When i received BIL and when i checked my INBOX. the subject was Biometric Instruction Letter, So my question is when the decision made, what would be in subject? like PPR request or Rejection Letter ?
Both BVL and PPR/Rejection would have subject line as correspondence letter. You would need to open it to read the contents.

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
My timeline-
Intake Jan 2022
Upfront Medical - 3 July
Visa Applied - 23 August SDS
BM Submitted and Updated - 26 August
Medicals Updated - 3 September

No more updates yet...

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
When review started
Review not started yet

I have seen one common thing in many August application that review, BVL and PPR date is same day. Specially application submitted from 10 August to 18 August. Even, In some applications, medical also updated same day on review bvl and ppr. I hope everyone get result like this. If they open the application then give result same time.