+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Good luck man...be hopeful.
So tell us more about this friend of yours, details and why refused!
She was working as French translator since very long and had already done graduation and two masters. She is in 40s.
SDS profile, applied on 12th Sep
Exact reason of refusal not known.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
She was working as French translator since very long and had already done graduation and two masters. She is in 40s.
SDS profile, applied on 12th Sep
Exact reason of refusal not known.
Ohh man 2 masters! :( She in her 40s also, so PR is very tough choice. She has it rough. Hope she gets through, she would mix well in Canada with her French skills!

Last edited:

Preshberry

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2022
LANDED..........
13-12-2022
Again, we need more information. Age, exp, total financial plan, college/univ you applied. give us as much as possible, so that we suggest right. If you reapply now chances are less that it will come before classes start.
College/Uni. UOR
EXp: over 8 years

lavieinca

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
The UOR
course: business Adminstration
Gap years - Covered with experience
I saw some refusals related to MBA and some management courses. Maybe the root cause is the course you chose, unless you have very convincing study plan to persuade the officer.

Preshberry

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2022
LANDED..........
13-12-2022
Since its university chances are high if you put the SOP properly. Also, what about financing the studies? How are you doing it?
have saved up, have a running business back home here to support myself with. have a sponsor too.
my present boss also have permitted me leave of absense and promised me my job after the study
i think i did bad in my SOP. who can help me arrange something and send to my email.
i really do want to reapply

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
have saved up, have a running business back home here to support myself with. have a sponsor too.
my present boss also have permitted me leave of absense and promised me my job after the study
i think i did bad in my SOP. who can help me arrange something and send to my email.
i really do want to reapply
You need to have liquid funds and need to have GIC account. Also, 1 year tuition fee paid with funds for second year already in account if you are going by SDS.
Also what is the IELTS score?
Who is the sponsor? Remember that the money has to be in your account before you apply. Else you need a letter from the sponsor that they will do it as a gift for you.

Reactions: Preshberry