+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Thanks for this, this explains it:
The Panel Physician sends the completed immigration medical examination (IMM 1017E, IMM 5419E and other reports) to the appropriate CIC regional medical office. The CIC medical officer will conduct a review and assessment of the files. This process is referred to as an immigration medical assessment. Upon completion of this assessment, the regional medical office enters the result of these assessments in GCMS, which in turn notifies the responsible visa/immigration office.

tiandstories

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Thanks for this, this explains it:
The Panel Physician sends the completed immigration medical examination (IMM 1017E, IMM 5419E and other reports) to the appropriate CIC regional medical office. The CIC medical officer will conduct a review and assessment of the files. This process is referred to as an immigration medical assessment. Upon completion of this assessment, the regional medical office enters the result of these assessments in GCMS, which in turn notifies the responsible visa/immigration office.

yeah i just wish they pass my medical already, it's been ages! haha.

Yours is moving fast! You only enrolled your Bio in September and it's already moving faster than some of us already!

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
yeah i just wish they pass my medical already, it's been ages! haha.

Yours is moving fast! You only enrolled your Bio in September and it's already moving faster than some of us already!
I feel you bro. Medical is sent to embassy after 10 day once your examined. That is the most troubling part of this app. Why these discrepancies?!
You know what. I think its like this. They will go through a set of files based on their applied dates. If something is missing or something has not reached them yet. They leave the file there and move on to new apps. Then they come back to the file after some fixed date or whenever they are can. I think its a serious mismanagement of resources in their office functioning considering so many apply for Canada.

Tarun-12

Sep 22, 2021
File applied - 12th August
Biometric -7th September (updated on same day)
Medical pass -16th sept
Since then in eligibility review
SDS from India