jjk505

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Managua, Nicaragua
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-09-2019
One question: IN the Study and Languages section, do we need to inform about all our education credentials or only the ones we chose to get points i.e. MSc degree with ECA reports?

Please help.
You only have to list the ones you are claiming points meaning the ones included in your ECA

jjk505

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Managua, Nicaragua
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-09-2019
Does spouse name needed to be mentioned on passport ? or Marriage certificate is enough ? I have my marriage certificate registered in sub-registrar office .. does anyone have info on this ?
No need, most passports dont include spouse name, as long as your marriage certificate is legal according to Canadian standard should be enough proof

Reactions: Harsha009

jjk505

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Managua, Nicaragua
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-09-2019
Thank you for your response. I read that we need to mention our previous degrees (in my case Bsc.) in personal history. Is it true?
Yes but if you include it in you personal activity history, no points are awarded and no supporting document is required

Reactions: ammad88

jjk505

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Managua, Nicaragua
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-09-2019
Thank you for your response. I read that we need to mention our previous degrees (in my case Bsc.) in personal history. Is it true?
You need fill your personal activities for the past 10 years with no gaps, this should include study, employment and unemployment if that´s the case

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
You need fill your personal activities for the past 10 years with no gaps, this should include study, employment and unemployment if that´s the case
Great. And that needs to be in proper order, isn't it? Because the form already has my current employment dates + previous employment dates+ education duration of my Masters degree. But I have an unemployment period in between and when I add that to the personal history form, it goes right in the bottom than to adjust itself according to the dates.

I guess I will delete all of them and write down my personal history in a chronogical order.

jjk505

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Managua, Nicaragua
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-09-2019
Great. And that needs to be in proper order, isn't it? Because the form already has my current employment dates + previous employment dates+ education duration of my Masters degree. But I have an unemployment period in between and when I add that to the personal history form, it goes right in the bottom than to adjust itself according to the dates.

I guess I will delete all of them and write down my personal history in a chronogical order.
It doesnt have to be in order as long as you dont leave any gaps in the dates between any activity and other

Reactions: ammad88

SAgrrl

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hello everyone I also got my ITA on august 20th.

I hope to submit my application by September 12th. My passport will expire by march 12, 2020.

ibrobaba

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Hello guys, for post ITA, the 10 years requested, does it have to be dead on accurate? I dont remember alot when it comes to before coming to Canada, and since I am not claiming any points for them as well. Also, does the address information have to be dead on accurate?

Please Help

jjk505

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Managua, Nicaragua
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-09-2019
Hello everyone I also got my ITA on august 20th.

I hope to submit my application by September 12th. My passport will expire by march 12, 2020.
i would recommend renew your passport if that is less than 60 days and submit your app with your new passport, since the process of approval is 6 months after they start reviewing your app, the odds are you will likely need a new passport either way

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
Hello guys, for post ITA, the 10 years requested, does it have to be dead on accurate? I dont remember alot when it comes to before coming to Canada, and since I am not claiming any points for them as well. Also, does the address information have to be dead on accurate?

Please Help
I believe yes they need it dead accurate. I am not sure if they aak for day as well, but surely month and year is asked. It is stated that do not leave gaps in between (when you start adding in history of 10 years). I guess address info doesn't need to be dead accurate as long as you can get your pcc. (BTW if your PCC also states addresses, then the police dept themselves would want proof of address from you for that particular period)

Harsha009

Star Member
May 15, 2019
NOC Code......
I believe yes they need it dead accurate. I am not sure if they aak for day as well, but surely month and year is asked. It is stated that do not leave gaps in between (when you start adding in history of 10 years). I guess address info doesn't need to be dead accurate as long as you can get your pcc. (BTW if your PCC also states addresses, then the police dept themselves would want proof of address from you for that particular period)
I have like two years of gap from 2012 to 2014 before I started working ..do I have to mention something with proof that I did something ? Or can I simply say searching for job ?

Jun 2, 2019
Can we change any of the answers we mentioned in the biographical details section once i click on 'continue' to obtain my personalised document checklist?