+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AU Police Clearance Certificate

seeking

Nov 27, 2014
Hi All,
I am applying for AU PCC through AFP online site.

They are asking for my last 10 years residential history, and my question is around that.

I lived in AU since 2007, so do i still have to mention the first 3 years of my last 10 years 2005-2007 ( I was overseas, mostly travelling, but also lived in NZ).

I am planning to just provide detail till 2007. But could anyone who already received their PCC pls let me know what does the PCC actually show? Does it list your addresses along with the standard PCC detail for whatever reason?
Many thanks

liam.jackson

Dec 29, 2014
Between my partner and I we have filled in several police check forms - but that doesn't mean I know how they assess them.

However, I would suggest that, if they ask for 10 years, give them 10 years.

10 years of RESIDENTIAL ADDRESSES. I.e, if you were travelling from 2004 until 2007, provide whichever address was considered your home/residential address during that time.

seeking

Nov 27, 2014
Thanks mate, ya I will go ahead and do that...

Just wondering , what does the PCC actually show on paper? Just your criminal history ( most cases that will probably be just a statement confirming that there is NONE) or lot of other details as well?
Thanks

Sharez

Jan 22, 2015
Hi guys,

I just received an email from case officer to request a medical and police check of my Home country and Australia and they only give me 15 days to provide this documents. would you please help me can I extend this time . Because requesting the police clearance from my home country takes at least five months. Do you have any similar situation?

I am verrrrrrry worry if they reject me or cancel my process.