+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Attestation ofdocuments

Yousif545

Mar 5, 2018
Hi,
I want to ask; do we need to get HSSC-I & HSSC-II transcripts attested from FBISE or only certificate?
And after attestation do we courier it to WES ourself or does the FBISE do that for us?

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Please let me know what you did for HSSC and SSC?
FBISE will charge $20 for each document to send it to WES? I have 4 documents for SCC+Marksheet and HSSC+Marksheet.

To save the cost please tell me if I can send it myself to WES instead?

Yousif545

Mar 5, 2018
Please let me know what you did for HSSC and SSC?
FBISE will charge $20 for each document to send it to WES? I have 4 documents for SCC+Marksheet and HSSC+Marksheet.

To save the cost please tell me if I can send it myself to WES instead?
Yes, indeed its going to cost you approx the $20 for each doc; to save cost you can get these attested from FBISE only and put them in one envelope with the sender address of FBISE and send it to WES yourself too. My brother did this and his docs were accepted by WES

Reactions: tahir.faryal

Nida Rehman

Jul 24, 2020
Yes, indeed its going to cost you approx the $20 for each doc; to save cost you can get these attested from FBISE only and put them in one envelope with the sender address of FBISE and send it to WES yourself too. My brother did this and his docs were accepted by WES
in the above reply u mean, FBISE office? is there any office in karachi ? please help