+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Attestation of Police Clearance Certificate or Other documents is required?

J-A

May 11, 2017
Dear All,

Need to confirm one thing. Police clearance certificate and other documents such as experience certificates etc are required to be attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs or any other body ?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Reactions: J-A

J-A

May 11, 2017
Hi Maverick. Thanks . I have already checked those. I am just asking in general sense.
Any documents required to be submitted must be attested? Or no specific attestation is required?
Thanks.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi Maverick. Thanks . I have already checked those. I am just asking in general sense.
Any documents required to be submitted must be attested? Or no specific attestation is required?
Thanks.
Nopes. Only if you translate a certain document then a photocopy of the original document needs to be attested by the translator. Otherwise we just need to upload the original document.

Reactions: J-A
Nov 27, 2017
Nopes. Only if you translate a certain document then a photocopy of the original document needs to be attested by the translator. Otherwise we just need to upload the original document.
have you already submitted an application and original documents without attestation have been accepted?