+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

attestation letter.

@one way

Dec 26, 2023
Hello, we are highly affected by this new rule of attestation letter especially, for students who are starting school in may, and i am on stress.i would recommended that attestation letter should be exclude, for those student who starting school in may because there is a lot of things will affect us like to apply visa and waiting for untill it comes, the visa duration will get worse if we are waiting for attestation letter up to march 31, because the intake time for us to arrive early will be hard . it must considered for student who attending in may.

Reactions: Joseph Okyere

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, we are highly affected by this new rule of attestation letter especially, for students who are starting school in may, and i am on stress.i would recommended that attestation letter should be exclude, for those student who starting school in may because there is a lot of things will affect us like to apply visa and waiting for untill it comes, the visa duration will get worse if we are waiting for attestation letter up to march 31, because the intake time for us to arrive early will be hard . it must considered for student who attending in may.
So what is your question? This is not a government site.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The rules have already been published by IRCC. The new rule for the attestation letter is effective immediately and includes students who are attending in May and who did not submit an application before the new rules were announced.

This is not an IRCC website and no one from IRCC is on this forum. So if your intent is to provide feedback to IRCC, they will not receive it if you post it here.

Please assume there is going to be no change to the rules already published.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
You can defer May intake, thats an option too

Reactions: scylla

Maria Odette

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
"I am on stress". Welcome to the real world, buddy. Life is not a walk in the park.

• Haha
Reactions: Simba112

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Many schools may put May program start dates on hold and push people to register for Fall. Many programs don’t offer May start dates but many who wanted to start in May will not have their study permit by then. Depending on where you are studying you may not longer get a provincial attestation especially if attending colleges. Many schools offering private public partnerships may also close and even public schools in ON, BC and NS may have to but down how many programs their they offer. In many ways it would be better to wait and see what happens to many schools especially colleges because some will start programs and will have to switch schools of programs due to the outcome of the these new policies. The reduction of students is actually a good thing for international students. You may not feel that way at the moment but due to the volume of temporary residents including students it is going to be very difficult for a large volume of students to remain in Canada and get PR. By reducing the number of students of the government also reduces/controls the amount of other temporary residents it will go back to being relatively easily to obtain PR after studying and working in Canada. It will take many years for this to go back to pre pandemic conditions.

Booord

Jan 29, 2024
I’ve got admission to study a post graduate program at Fleming college(May intake),I don’t know if I can apply without an attestation letter considering their new rules

Jan 27, 2024
Nigeria
Hi, everyone,
Thanks for putting this platform in place, my question is that there are programs that are only available in one intake either January May or September. Admission for May that are not available in September.
what is the faith of students is this category.
Thank you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, everyone,
Thanks for putting this platform in place, my question is that there are programs that are only available in one intake either January May or September. Admission for May that are not available in September.
what is the faith of students is this category.
Thank you.
Your question is not clear.

Joseph Okyere

Mar 13, 2024
Hello, we are highly affected by this new rule of attestation letter especially, for students who are starting school in may, and i am on stress.i would recommended that attestation letter should be exclude, for those student who starting school in may because there is a lot of things will affect us like to apply visa and waiting for untill it comes, the visa duration will get worse if we are waiting for attestation letter up to march 31, because the intake time for us to arrive early will be hard . it must considered for student who attending in may. Please you have to do something about those who we are attending school in may. Or will you make or study permit and visa process faster for us because of the time we are starting classes.please kindly help us

Reactions: Starking

Joseph Okyere

Mar 13, 2024
Please I have got admission already but because of the attestation letter everything has delayed, please are you going to help us in a special way I mean those who we are starting school on may

Reactions: Starking

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello, we are highly affected by this new rule of attestation letter especially, for students who are starting school in may, and i am on stress.i would recommended that attestation letter should be exclude, for those student who starting school in may because there is a lot of things will affect us like to apply visa and waiting for untill it comes, the visa duration will get worse if we are waiting for attestation letter up to march 31, because the intake time for us to arrive early will be hard . it must considered for student who attending in may. Please you have to do something about those who we are attending school in may. Or will you make or study permit and visa process faster for us because of the time we are starting classes.please kindly help us
Again, no one here can help with this. This is not a government forum and there is no one here from IRCC. There is no point posting this message here. No one here makes the rules or has any influence over them.

Maria Odette

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
This is the kind of student being brought in as potential PRs - can't even tell apart a random online forum from an official government platform.

Reactions: Shmiler