Yes
Nomination.....
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Guys,

I wanted to gather everyones thought on going about upfront medical. Is anyone considering doing your medicals upfront? I approached a local DMP and they indicated they offer upfront exams and are able to create UMI without official invite from CIC..seem to know what they are doing. I have seen several past threads/post, nothing but mixed feedback and cannot decide if it would cause any issues with cic. I dont know how much more time we are looking at for medicals since 11 months have passed already and no sign of medical so thinking about going for upfront if thats an options. At least will be done with my share of application and just wait for ppr. I welcome everyones views.
I did upfront Meds on June, about 6 months after I applied. I think going for upfront is a personal decision as it involves some risks of re-doing it if application takes more time to process, specially if applicant goes under SS. As for my personal experience, it was a good thing for me so far, my upfront took about 2 weeks to switch to passed online after I uploaded the Emedical sheet the doctor office gave to me after the upfront meds. As per my last GCMS notes, my application is already at security check and it proves my case went a little bit faster because most of 2017 early applicants just had their BG swicthed to NA when mine is at a most advance stage already, I think the decision involves some risks and it's mostly the applicant's decision to choose taking them or not. other factors are also country of origine and if they know they have a clean background or not, not to mention if the clinic has Emedicals or not.
It is like investment, no one can tell you to take more risks then you can keep up with, it is your own decision. that's my opinion :)

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
I did upfront Meds on June, about 6 months after I applied. I think going for upfront is a personal decision as it involves some risks of re-doing it if application takes more time to process, specially if applicant goes under SS. As for my personal experience, it was a good thing for me so far, my upfront took about 2 weeks to switch to passed online after I uploaded the Emedical sheet the doctor office gave to me after the upfront meds. As per my last GCMS notes, my application is already at security check and it proves my case went a little bit faster because most of 2017 early applicants just had their BG swicthed to NA when mine is at a most advance stage already, I think the decision involves some risks and it's mostly the applicant's decision to choose taking them or not. other factors are also country of origine and if they know they have a clean background or not, not to mention if the clinic has Emedicals or not.
It is like investment, no one can tell you to take more risks then you can keep up with, it is your own decision. that's my opinion :)
I respect your opinion and its full of wisdom. It certainly helped me assert my decision to go upfront. I just booked my appointment. The clinic I've approached offer emedicals and I think I have a clean background so I am hoping cic doesnt take another year from now on my application so that medicals will still being valid until that point. Thank you once again my friend.

Skaler1641

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, yeah it’s really weird and random. Don’t worry too much about reminder email. It’s just computer generated random email.

Skaler1641

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Hello, I don’t think it hurts in anyway. I sent my upfront medical when I applied in Jan. Worst case scenario it might expire before procesing and they can ask for new one but it’s worth a shot

Skaler1641

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Lol, I’m trying to reply to posts but somehow ending up making new ones. Forgive me! Also, since there’s not a lot members in this thread, do you guys think it’ll be convenient to make whatsapp group? Thanks!

Shikleo

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Lol, I’m trying to reply to posts but somehow ending up making new ones. Forgive me! Also, since there’s not a lot members in this thread, do you guys think it’ll be convenient to make whatsapp group? Thanks!
What's app group is certainly a good idea

MathToStat

Jan 13, 2017
AOR July 13th, nothing update after that.

Online account says my action is required, though. What does this mean?

MathToStat

Jan 13, 2017
Thanks for your reassuring reply, Shikleo! You know I have been really obsessed about this these days...nothing update after AOR in 4.5 months.

mamode

Dec 21, 2013
Can u explain how you upload your tracking sheet to cic. Thnks