+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PROGRAM

mihir9991

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Anyone in this group you had recently applied for AIP provincial endorsement on INB portal. If so could you let me know after how many you days you received endorsement certificate (decision) after submitting application? It’s been a month I submitted application and there are no updates yet.
Please reply
I got mine within 10 days.

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He hasn’t applied for PR yet, he only had submitted the application through inb portal.
I’m confused now…. Upon submitting application on INB portal (with all supporting documents) and after the decision is made, one will receive endorsement certificate, isn’t it? And after nominated by the province (on receiving endorsement certificate), one will apply for PR on IRCC portal isn’t it?? Correct me if I’m wrong.

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
I’m confused now…. Upon submitting application on INB portal (with all supporting documents) and after the decision is made, one will receive endorsement certificate, isn’t it? And after nominated by the province (on receiving endorsement certificate), one will apply for PR on IRCC portal isn’t it?? Correct me if I’m wrong.
You are correct.

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whether inland applicants can submit medicals which are more than one year ???

On the IRCC website, they mentioned
In-Canada applicants
We’ve put in place a temporary public policy for immigration medical exams (IMEs) until October 6, 2024.

If you completed an IME within 5 years of submitting your new application, include the IME number (or the unique medical identifier number) from your previous exam in your current application.

You may be exempt from completing another IME if you meet all of these conditions:
  • You applied, or are applying, for either permanent residence or temporary residence.
  • You already live in Canada.
  • You completed your previous IME in the last 5 years.
  • Your previous IME indicated a low risk or no risk to public health or public safety.

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
whether inland applicants can submit medicals which are more than one year ???

On the IRCC website, they mentioned
In-Canada applicants
We’ve put in place a temporary public policy for immigration medical exams (IMEs) until October 6, 2024.

If you completed an IME within 5 years of submitting your new application, include the IME number (or the unique medical identifier number) from your previous exam in your current application.

You may be exempt from completing another IME if you meet all of these conditions:
  • You applied, or are applying, for either permanent residence or temporary residence.
  • You already live in Canada.
  • You completed your previous IME in the last 5 years.
  • Your previous IME indicated a low risk or no risk to public health or public safety.
Yes, like it says, if you meet all these conditions.

Vale_ntina

Dec 21, 2022
Hi everyone!

Do you know how long it should take to receive the endorsement under the AIP program and INLAND?

My employer applied at the end of November but there's no any update and she told me that I should receive it by the end of May and the beginning of July, but I read about experience of people that received it very earlier! It look likes weird to me!

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Hi everyone!

Do you know how long it should take to receive the endorsement under the AIP program and INLAND?

My employer applied at the end of November but there's no any update and she told me that I should receive it by the end of May and the beginning of July, but I read about experience of people that received it very earlier! It look likes weird to me!
I think you are talking about her company becoming part of designated companies of AIP, so I believe that might take this long.