+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PROGRAM

Mary17$

Dec 2, 2023
Hello, I applied for pr under atlantic immigration program, I just received a letter from Ircc asking me about medical exams, I guess is the last step, but my employer fired me. My pr will be revoked? Ircc will send me any message or they just revoked? I already sent a message saying my job was terminated, I had closed work permit, so I can not work. What should I do?
Hello any update on your application I’m in same situation with you

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone in this group you had recently applied for AIP provincial endorsement on INB portal. If so could you let me know after how many you days you received endorsement certificate (decision) after submitting application? It’s been a month I submitted application and there are no updates yet.
Please reply

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, received AOR for AIP Nova Scotia on 9th August 2023, nothing after that, is it normal???
Hi
I have a quick question to you.
When did you applied for AIP provincial endorsement on INB portal. And could you let me know after how many you days you received endorsement certificate (decision) after submitting application? It’s been a month I submitted application and there are no updates yet.
Please reply

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just to share my progress with you guys here. I'm inland applicant in New Brunswick.

Sep 14: submit endorsement to province
Sep 21: receceive endorsement certificare
Sep 21: submit pr application to ircc by portal
Waiting Aor now ... till it comes
Hi
It’s been a month I applied endorsement to province. Waiting for the endorsement certificate.
Wondering do you know anyone with similar situation

Jan 4, 2024
Hi
I have a quick question to you.
When did you applied for AIP provincial endorsement on INB portal. And could you let me know after how many you days you received endorsement certificate (decision) after submitting application? It’s been a month I submitted application and there are no updates yet.
Please reply
Hi Provincial endorsement was received in about 2 months after we applied. Then applied for PR in January 2023 and received AOR in August 2023. I am outland applicant.

Pushparaaj

Jan 10, 2024
Hello folks, hope everyone is well! I have a question, I came to canada April of 2019, did my medical around feb-march. I have received AOR on sep 18, did biometric sep 25, updated on gckey oct 25. No updates after that. Will my medical from coming to canada be still valid now or do i have to do another one? Also, is it better to do a medical exam prior to them asking or should we wait for any updates from them incase we have to give one? Thank you!!

m7md

Sep 27, 2020
Hi Provincial endorsement was received in about 2 months after we applied. Then applied for PR in January 2023 and received AOR in August 2023. I am outland applicant.
That is actually crazy that it took 8 months for AOR and then 6 months after you still have no updates!

m1tpatel

Dec 19, 2019
Hii guys i got medical request and after that with that i also got pre-arrival letter….. does it means i have passed eligibility test?? If anyone know please let me know thanks.

SUMITacharya

Jul 20, 2018
Hello All,

I live in PEI and I have a few questions regarding the inland AIP process.

I'm waiting for my Endorsement Certificate and want to check :
1) Do we need to give a medical exam again (I already have one from Nov,20 when I came as a student)
2) Is PCC necessary? If yes, can we do it upfront? (Note: I've never been out of Canada since 2021)
3) Do we need to provide a Bank Statment?

TIA.

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I live in PEI and I have a few questions regarding the inland AIP process.

I'm waiting for my Endorsement Certificate and want to check :
1) Do we need to give a medical exam again (I already have one from Nov,20 when I came as a student)
2) Is PCC necessary? If yes, can we do it upfront? (Note: I've never been out of Canada since 2021)
3) Do we need to provide a Bank Statment?

TIA.
When did you submitted your application??