+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PROGRAM

waitingstar

Sep 5, 2023
Hi! I applied the AIP inland on April 7, 2023. And received my AOR on April 27. Biometric letter on May 03. Biometric collected on May 5th. there is no update since then.

I called IRCC this morning since it was four month passed without any progress. The lady on the phone said they are still processing the eligibility and background check. and it was through IRCC Halifax Office. I didn't see this office appear a lot in the past in threads for PR application. Anybody else waiting for this office as well? Or anybody applied around the same time? :)

Last edited:

Candaadream

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
IME - Immigration Medical Exam ;)
Hi @ Vision-Air , My application got returned today ad it says my ECA was not issued for immigration purposes. Pls suggest me what do I do now , how can I call WES as I am not in canada , can you pls help me as I saw your was also rejected for same reason.

Also I uploaded my birth certificate but they rejected by saying its not uploaded. Shall I just upload it again ...

Pls tell me urgently how can I get WES report again for immigration purposes. I ordered for immigration purposes only do not know why its saying its not for immigration purposes.

Thanks

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Hi @ Vision-Air , My application got returned today ad it says my ECA was not issued for immigration purposes. Pls suggest me what do I do now , how can I call WES as I am not in canada , can you pls help me as I saw your was also rejected for same reason.

Also I uploaded my birth certificate but they rejected by saying its not uploaded. Shall I just upload it again ...

Pls tell me urgently how can I get WES report again for immigration purposes. I ordered for immigration purposes only do not know why its saying its not for immigration purposes.

Thanks

Hey Canadadream,

Really easy and fast to solve this.

Log in into your WES account and you will see a button (Upgrade Your Report), click on it, then click (Immigration), then click (Continue), then mark YES on (Is this upgrade for IRCC?), and if you are not adding anything new to your credenrials like a new PHD or something then mark NO on (Are you adding another credential?), then click (Continue), the next step will show you a link (Order a duplicate report) so click on it. Next page you will be kind of a review of your order so just click on (continue) all the way to the end to the payment page ($32CAD).

It will be available shortly to download it. Remember that you don't need a hard copy mailed to you, the soft copy will suffice, unless you want it but it'll cost way more.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Reactions: Candaadream

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
@Candaadream

Yes, upload your birth certificate again.
On your account where you have your application will be highlighted all the placeholders that needs you to upload the specific document, like one for ECA will be highlighted in red, so must be for the birth certificate placeholder.

Reactions: Candaadream

Candaadream

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Hey Canadadream,

Really easy and fast to solve this.

Log in into your WES account and you will see a button (Upgrade Your Report), click on it, then click (Immigration), then click (Continue), then mark YES on (Is this upgrade for IRCC?), and if you are not adding anything new to your credenrials like a new PHD or something then mark NO on (Are you adding another credential?), then click (Continue), the next step will show you a link (Order a duplicate report) so click on it. Next page you will be kind of a review of your order so just click on (continue) all the way to the end to the payment page ($32CAD).

It will be available shortly to download it. Remember that you don't need a hard copy mailed to you, the soft copy will suffice, unless you want it but it'll cost way more.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Thank you so much .. you are a life saver .. I will do that asap.. thanks buddy !!! & I will again contact you incase I have another query.

Reactions: Vision-Air

Candaadream

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Actually my WES does not have IMM after reference no coz I did it course by course initially, seems like I have to apply for document to document ECA now

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Actually my WES does not have IMM after reference no coz I did it course by course initially, seems like I have to apply for document to document ECA now
You can call them and explain what you need, they are really used to this and will know in no time what you want and help you out, they are very nice.
Make sure to have your reference number handy.

Candaadream

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Thank you for the contact information. My original report does not have IMM written with ref number. So will I get a new reference number now ending with IMM ?