keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Honestly it's hard to tell, there is no pattern. I try to see it as this example, there were 100 people in a single file, the first person was served in less than a minute and the last person took 7 hours to be served, because he was the last one in line. Meanwhile some gave up, others left to get something that they forgot and came back all the way in the back of the line and so on..

I got nominated in less than 18h but my work permit still being processed and it's been 8 months now, got ADR for my PR in 19 days after I submitted my application and then 23 later AOR. It's kind of crazy... No time pattern. I just read a couple of post above and this guy haven't received his AOR and it's been 8 months.

We have people who got everything in 2 months os so which is awesome but at the end of the day everybody is gonna make it as long they don't give up.

A good advice would be to tell you to apply and move along with your life, when you least expect you will be awarded =D
Thanks for the detailed response. appreciate it….

bagia

Dec 22, 2022
Honestly it's hard to tell, there is no pattern. I try to see it as this example, there were 100 people in a single file, the first person was served in less than a minute and the last person took 7 hours to be served, because he was the last one in line. Meanwhile some gave up, others left to get something that they forgot and came back all the way in the back of the line and so on..

I got nominated in less than 18h but my work permit still being processed and it's been 8 months now, got ADR for my PR in 19 days after I submitted my application and then 23 later AOR. It's kind of crazy... No time pattern. I just read a couple of post above and this guy haven't received his AOR and it's been 8 months.

We have people who got everything in 2 months os so which is awesome but at the end of the day everybody is gonna make it as long they don't give up.

A good advice would be to tell you to apply and move along with your life, when you least expect you will be awarded =D
Hello, Could you give some advice about my case ( NS - outland ) ? I've been waiting for the Endorsement of NS (more than 8 months), should I change to NSNP stream ? Thanks you.

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Hello, Could you give some advice about my case ( NS - outland ) ? I've been waiting for the Endorsement of NS (more than 8 months), should I change to NSNP stream ? Thanks you.
Have you checked if you have any messages from notification center? They sometimes ask for documents or changes on your application.

You can also send them messages and ask if everything is ok on your end.
"To send a notification click on the unread notifications.
Click in the yellow box titled Send Notification.
Enter your subject and message then click Send."

I hope it helps.

Reactions: bagia

bagia

Dec 22, 2022
Have you checked if you have any messages from notification center? They sometimes ask for documents or changes on your application.

You can also send them messages and ask if everything is ok on your end.
"To send a notification click on the unread notifications.
Click in the yellow box titled Send Notification.
Enter your subject and message then click Send."

I hope it helps.
Thank you for your information. They asked for documents (PP, Employment Letter, .. ), and I resend it to them. Now, nothing updated.
They just confirmed that: still in processing (more than 4 months since I resend the documents )

Reactions: Vision-Air

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Thank you for your information. They asked for documents (PP, Employment Letter, .. ), and I resend it to them. Now, nothing updated.
They just confirmed that: still in processing (more than 4 months since I resend the documents )
You still can send more messages to them if you need, just to make sure everything is ok.

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Should I keep waiting for the result, or change to NSNP stream ?
Thank you,
Tough to say, it's a personal decision. You have to weight in everything before making such decision. I found a path and I am walking it even though it's taking longer then the average times. I suggest you to contact them to make sure everything is ok even if it's taking longer.
I chose AIP because I fit in the requirements, it's kind of fast and easy. I would not change to another program, but this is me and how things are working for me.

I hope it helps.

bagia

Dec 22, 2022
Tough to say, it's a personal decision. You have to weight in everything before making such decision. I found a path and I am walking it even though it's taking longer then the average times. I suggest you to contact them to make sure everything is ok even if it's taking longer.
I chose AIP because I fit in the requirements, it's kind of fast and easy. I would not change to another program, but this is me and how things are working for me.

I hope it helps.
I really appreciate the advice that you have shared. I know this is the heavy question, and this time is really hard for me to make any plan for near future.
Thank you again,

Reactions: Vision-Air

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Just a heads up, I got my passport request for my Work Permit after 8 months.
It was a long waiting time, after applying I got the BIL on the next day and provided the Biometrics after 4 days.
Then I only heard of them a month ago for IME but after providing it I got MED pass on GCKey and then 3 days later (today) I got the Passport Request.

Just wanted to share my timeline and show that sometimes there's no time pattern to rely on. There were steps that took way more time than average to process and some steps that were ridiculous fast to happen. Like I said, at the end of the day you will get yours.

I will share more details about my application since there is more to it.

Good luck to us all.

Candaadream

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Just a heads up, I got my passport request for my Work Permit after 8 months.
It was a long waiting time, after applying I got the BIL on the next day and provided the Biometrics after 4 days.
Then I only heard of them a month ago for IME but after providing it I got MED pass on GCKey and then 3 days later (today) I got the Passport Request.

Just wanted to share my timeline and show that sometimes there's no time pattern to rely on. There were steps that took way more time than average to process and some steps that were ridiculous fast to happen. Like I said, at the end of the day you will get yours.

I will share more details about my application since there is more to it.

Good luck to us all.
That's wonderful.. congratulations.. I have noticed pattern in AIP work permit application, which is like its processed only after getting AOR for PR application. Congratulations to you .. it was a long wait .. hopefully you travel soon to your dream destination...
I am watching this space regularly and keeping my fingers crossed , I applied for PR 3 weeks back Aug 11th and work permit in July 2023. Waiting for AOR and hopefully my application is processed soon ..

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
That's wonderful.. congratulations.. I have noticed pattern in AIP work permit application, which is like its processed only after getting AOR for PR application. Congratulations to you .. it was a long wait .. hopefully you travel soon to your dream destination...
I am watching this space regularly and keeping my fingers crossed , I applied for PR 3 weeks back Aug 11th and work permit in July 2023. Waiting for AOR and hopefully my application is processed soon ..
Thanks for your kind words. I am really happy

What was IME requirement in your wp application?.
I think they are all the same for any type of application.
X-ray, blood test, urine test, physical examination, proof of vaccines if you have etc.