+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PROGRAM

syedadilmoeen

Sep 5, 2020
Are you sure everything is completed? They would not return an app if it is complete
Yes this is what the representative told me, there were some spaces in background information like po box in the addresses which was let empty but they said this is not the reason

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Yes this is what the representative told me, there were some spaces in background information like po box in the addresses which was let empty but they said this is not the reason
Ask your representative to show you the refusal letter, as the reasons are indicated there.

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
I received as below (Outlander)
Medical & Pre arrival received on the same day 13 July
Passed the medical on 22 July
next what?

Reactions: Vision-Air

dee noona

Jan 7, 2023
does receiving the portal 1 email mean the application is approved? what are the chances of refusal after getting portal 1? Thanks in advance to whoever can answer!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
does receiving the portal 1 email mean the application is approved? what are the chances of refusal after getting portal 1? Thanks in advance to whoever can answer!
What do you mean by portal 1? Its either golden email or portal request or portal credentials? So you mean you got golden email, right?

dee noona

Jan 7, 2023
What do you mean by portal 1? Its either golden email or portal request or portal credentials? So you mean you got golden email, right?
portal 1 is like preportal email asking for information like name,uci,are u inside canada,etc. i believe after that the next email is portal 2 where it has a link for you to upload photo. then once photo is verified you’ll receive the eCoPR confirmation in the portal.

so my question is - if you get the preportal email would that mean the application is approved or is there still a chance for refusal? thanks!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
portal 1 is like preportal email asking for information like name,uci,are u inside canada,etc. i believe after that the next email is portal 2 where it has a link for you to upload photo. then once photo is verified you’ll receive the eCoPR confirmation in the portal.

so my question is - if you get the preportal email would that mean the application is approved or is there still a chance for refusal? thanks!
You are overthinking, relax. I don't think that leads to anything negative after this step, frankly saying not heard anything. As if you have reached at this step everything has been thoroughly checked by IRCC.
Why are you getting this feeling??
You are almost there, I believe you would have replied to that email. You would get golden email (portal 2)soon.

Reactions: dee noona

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021

If you got the portal 1 email a decision has been made to your application and you were deemed approved. Don't overthink and try to relax while waiting for portal 2

rush144

Mar 20, 2023
I got this update yesterday. Does anyone know what it means? Haven't received Portal 1 mail yet.

Latest update:
Final decision - August 1, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: Sunny33

Sunny33

Apr 6, 2023
I got this update yesterday. Does anyone know what it means? Haven't received Portal 1 mail yet.

Latest update:
Final decision - August 1, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I have the same message on my account and still waiting for the portal 1.

Almost same timeline as you. Hoping for the portal email soon.

rush144

Mar 20, 2023
I have the same message on my account and still waiting for the portal 1.

Almost same timeline as you. Hoping for the portal email soon.
I got the portal 1 email on Wednesday this week and replied on the same day. Now waiting for Portal 2 email with credentials/link.

Sunny33

Apr 6, 2023
I got the portal 1 email on Wednesday this week and replied on the same day. Now waiting for Portal 2 email with credentials/link.
Does the background check still shows in progress for your GC key account? Let us know if any further updates as well.