Star Member
Sep 27, 2022
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi guys,
Do you know how long does it take to get an endorsement certificate from Nova Scotia. I’m outland applicant. Thank you.
There is no specific time, it depends on the employer reactivity to complete all the steps and provid all info needed.

bagia

Dec 22, 2022
There is no specific time, it depends on the employer reactivity to complete all the steps and provid all info needed.
Thank you for your response. My employer completed all steps, and now, just wait for assessment. And do you know about how long does it take to assess ? thank you.

Ennoo

Star Member
Sep 27, 2022
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Thank you for your response. My employer completed all steps, and now, just wait for assessment. And do you know about how long does it take to assess ? thank you.
Generally the province don't take a lot of time to assess, if they have all info needed they'll answer probably within 2 weeks..
Now because of the holidays season, the process time will probably be longer..

Reactions: bagia

dee noona

Jan 7, 2023
Hi newbie here but i got endorsement from NB last Nov. currently preparing to lodge for PR. just wanted to ask if anyone here heard some stories of being refused for the PR even with the endorsement from the province? or what are the chances of still being refused even with your endorsement from the province? Appreciate your answers.

pkjoshi

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
Hi newbie here but i got endorsement from NB last Nov. currently preparing to lodge for PR. just wanted to ask if anyone here heard some stories of being refused for the PR even with the endorsement from the province? or what are the chances of still being refused even with your endorsement from the province? Appreciate your answers.
I would say endorsement is just an eligibility requirement for the AIP program. If you have it, you are eligible. that all! After that, its based on officer, if he satisfies with your provided artifacts and you fulfill the program criterion, you will be approved. Simply put, endorsement is not a guarantee of approval.

dee noona

Jan 7, 2023
I would say endorsement is just an eligibility requirement for the AIP program. If you have it, you are eligible. that all! After that, its based on officer, if he satisfies with your provided artifacts and you fulfill the program criterion, you will be approved. Simply put, endorsement is not a guarantee of approval.
thanks! another concern: my job is NOC B, so job offer required is 1 year from the time of becoming PR. My current contract/offer is until Dec 31,2024. I will lodge my PR application this week, however IRCC has just updated their official processing time for AIP to 15 months - if based on this new timeline I will get my PR latest March 2024 - so my job offer will be deemed ineligible??? Am I right? Or do I still have a chance to get the PR earlier than 15 months?

pkjoshi

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
thanks! another concern: my job is NOC B, so job offer required is 1 year from the time of becoming PR. My current contract/offer is until Dec 31,2024. I will lodge my PR application this week, however IRCC has just updated their official processing time for AIP to 15 months - if based on this new timeline I will get my PR latest March 2024 - so my job offer will be deemed ineligible??? Am I right? Or do I still have a chance to get the PR earlier than 15 months?
These are just general timelines. Some cases may take that long but I have seen people in this group got their PR approval in 3 months. Also, someone told me in this group that IRCC considers all the information that you have provided at the time of submission. For ex. my language score is expired today but IRCC will consider the validity as on the submission day. Group members, please correct me if there is any contradiction on this information. Otherwise, I have to re-write :)

abee007

May 1, 2019

Hi, please how long did it take you to get your endorsement letter from NB?
Thank you

Last edited:

Olu_Ola

Jan 12, 2023
Good day everyone, I'm new here. I got endorsement from Newfoundland in September 2022, applied for Temporary Work Permit on Oct. 4th, received AOR on 5th, Biometrics letter on 6th and had my Biometrics taken for my spouse and I on 11th because I also applied for TRV for my family. Then on 28th December, I applied for PR to meet up with the 90 day ultimatum. I've not since received AOR nor heard anything about my previous applications. Is there anyone with a similar timeline or experience? What is really going on with AIP applications at IRCC at the moment? Anyone please?

Beauciel

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
Hello! New to here :D
I applied inland AIP last December 7, and I still didn't get my AOR!
As far as I know, that normally takes 3weeks, but not for me!!
Can someone please explain to me? :(

Reactions: pkjoshi

arnold1983

Nov 7, 2022
New Brunswick
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-10-2022
Nomination.....
04-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
Montreal
56 days for me inland.Whats your NOC?

Reactions: Beauciel

Ennoo

Star Member
Sep 27, 2022
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey Guys,

I've just received a notification on my PR from IRCC, and they've returned the application because of missing documents..:(
The documents missing is the translated diplomas, I've only submitted the WES certificate as mentioned in the checklist. it was not said clearly if the translated diplomas has to be also submitted..

The problem now is that I've applied on November 4th and my IELTS has expired on December 5th.

My question is, do i lose the initial submission date with this return? do i have to provide a new language test?
Or i only need to add the missing documents and submit the application?
Do you have any idea ? or exprienced similar situation ?

Five555

Jun 13, 2022
Hey Guys,

I've just received a notification on my PR from IRCC, and they've returned the application because of missing documents..:(
The documents missing is the translated diplomas, I've only submitted the WES certificate as mentioned in the checklist. it was not said clearly if the translated diplomas has to be also submitted..

The problem now is that I've applied on November 4th and my IELTS has expired on December 5th.

My question is, do i lose the initial submission date with this return? do i have to provide a new language test?
Or i only need to add the missing documents and submit the application?
Do you have any idea ? or exprienced similar situation ?
I get returned at the first time submission too. So you should notice in the return email says that "they will not retain any copy of this application." So yes, you will loss the initial submission date. I'd say a new language test is needed in your case. Otherwise, there's a chance your application will be returned again because the language test expired.

Reactions: Ennoo