+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PROGRAM

Five555

Jun 13, 2022
Hi All,

Just to let you know that they have added Atlantic Immigration Programme to the subcategory now and I have managed to successfully link my application to my CIC account. woo hoo.
Good luck all.
That's great! Thanks for sharing the news!

Reactions: wings149

AnaCamp

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Hi All,

Just to let you know that they have added Atlantic Immigration Programme to the subcategory now and I have managed to successfully link my application to my CIC account. woo hoo.
Good luck all.
Yay that is great news! I will try to link mine.

Five555

Jun 13, 2022
No worries. The only thing I did notice was it has my submission date as today 17th November rather than 28th June. Anyone else?
I just linked my application too! About the submission date, it's just the date you linked your application. When you check full application status, it will show your original application date. I had the same situation when I linked my paper delivered work permit.

Kenatlantic

Star Member
Jun 6, 2022
Hi All,

Good luck all.
Thank you so much for your update. I successfully linked as well . My medical status also passed on nov 14 thanks to the new exemption policy. Hope we all get it finalized soon before xmas !

Five555

Jun 13, 2022
Thank you so much for your update. I successfully linked as well . My medical status also passed on nov 14 thanks to the new exemption policy. Hope we all get it finalized soon before xmas !
Did it show that your medical passed on Nov 14th? Mine is saying "you do not need a medical exam"

wings149

Star Member
Aug 23, 2022
Has anyone else managed to link their application? If so, what is the submission date as mine has todays date when it should be June.

Kenatlantic

Star Member
Jun 6, 2022
Has anyone else managed to link their application? If so, what is the submission date as mine has todays date when it should be June.
My submission date in the account home page also shows submit today as yours, but when click and get into the application detailed page it shows the correct received date in september.

wings149

Star Member
Aug 23, 2022
My submission date in the account home page also shows submit today as yours, but when click and get into the application detailed page it shows the correct received date in september.
EXCELLENT. Thank you. Just checked mine and it’s correct. Phew. I thought I’d somehow gone backwards lol.

wings149

Star Member
Aug 23, 2022
That’s brilliant news. Congratulations. We’ve still not been called for medicals yet so only shows Biometric data. Hope we move forward soon.

srth12

Nov 17, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Did you submit any previously conducted medical results to be eligible for this exemption ? I forgot to submit the medical records that I dis it last year for my work permit.
This is the comment from the website which makes me worried:
“When submitting an application, applicants must provide the unique medical identifier number from their previous medical exam.”

srth12

Nov 17, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
My AIP Application:
Submitted: 28th August
ADR: 7th
ADR submission: 7th
AOR: they replied that I wouldn’t get AOR as it’s implicit

I was able to link my application to cic, but all statuses are under initial state