+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PROGRAM

NewAIP

Feb 23, 2024
wp under AIP is not allowed in flagpooling.read the canada.ca regarding wp under AIP its specify there thats its not allowed
Please can you kindly show where it says so. I am considering flagpoling as my visitor permit will expire in a month

NewAIP

Feb 23, 2024
That's great!

When I got AOR my BIL got automatic linked since I provided for work permit. Then I waited for a couple of days to link the PR application to my GCKey account.

I guess they will link your BIL to your PR next time they check your application, it seems that your AOR date is close to the date you provided your BIL for work permit, thus it wasn't updated in their system. I had experienced something similar when providing a new document, it took a while to reflect on the application.

Hope that helps.

You still can call them to confirm.
Hello please how long after u applied for work permit did you get it? Was proof of funds required for work permit application? Do U know if one can flagpole to get work permit under AIP?

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Hello please how long after u applied for work permit did you get it? Was proof of funds required for work permit application? Do U know if one can flagpole to get work permit under AIP?
Hi, my work permit took forever. It took 8 months instead of 2 months estimate according to the processing time on their website. Proof of funds is not required for work permit.

I have no knowledge about flagpoling.

grswk8

Jan 31, 2024
hello everyone,

I’m just wondering about AIP current processing time for inland applicants
like How long it take to get Aor and BIL

PLEASE LET ME KNOW
THANK YOU

shazanwer

Mar 5, 2024
Hi, I am an outland, submitted my PR for AIP on the 6th Nov 2023 and so far no update, any idea how long will it take to get AOR?

AshNS

Mar 5, 2024
question: should I call to the NS immigration regarding the endorsement letter if my employer can’t give me an update? Applied on Nov20th on March20th will be 4 months… and still silence.

SJAA

Mar 17, 2024
Outland PR applicants please share your timeline.
Nowadays how much time is it taking for outland AIP PR applicants? AOR received in Sep 2023 almost after 5 months, but now stuck in background check. Waiting for BIL and Medical request now more than 6 months. What should I do next, order GCMS notes?

Bijuthemanal

Aug 10, 2023
AIP AOR received in Jan 2024 and waiting for Medical and Biometric . Any idea how long it takes to receive medical request.
outland applicant

mk1919

Apr 19, 2024
AIP AOR received in Jan 2024 and waiting for Medical and Biometric . Any idea how long it takes to receive medical request.
outland applicant
I received AOR in Jan 2024, Biometric request on April 11 and medical passed April 18 with pre-arrival letter received in GC account. Eligibility and background show in progress.

Reactions: Bijuthemanal
Nov 6, 2023
Hello,

Here is my timeline so far

AIP NB Inland

Applied federal: Sep 29
Aor and BIL: Nov 6
Biometrics done : Nov 22
Adr : Feb 24
Medical passed : March 17th

Nothing after that,is someone on the same boat ?