+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Program Work experience

Arkmando

Jun 6, 2023
Hi Guys!

I have a simple question that has been eating my head, I am currently in Canada and would like to stay thru the AIP I have work experience as a customer service agent and Quality Assurance agent. Does the job offer have to be within the exact position I had in a call center, or can i expand my job search and include more customer service positions nonphone related or even other kinds of jobs?

Thanks a lot in advance

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Guys!

I have a simple question that has been eating my head, I am currently in Canada and would like to stay thru the AIP I have work experience as a customer service agent and Quality Assurance agent. Does the job offer have to be within the exact position I had in a call center, or can i expand my job search and include more customer service positions nonphone related or even other kinds of jobs?

Thanks a lot in advance
If you read the AIP site under "Who Can Apply - Work Experience" it will tell you. Also assume you have an employment offer with a designated employer.

Arkmando

Jun 6, 2023
If you read the AIP site under "Who Can Apply - Work Experience" it will tell you. Also assume you have an employment offer with a designated employer.
Thanks for your reply, but I already read "AIP site under "Who Can Apply - Work Experience" " but it does not specify if the job offer I need to acquire must be under the exact NOC of my work experience, the closest thing it says is "This work should be at one of these National Occupational Classification (NOC) 2021 Training, Education, Experience and Responsibilities (TEER) categories"

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for your reply, but I already read "AIP site under "Who Can Apply - Work Experience" " but it does not specify if the job offer I need to acquire must be under the exact NOC of my work experience, the closest thing it says is "This work should be at one of these National Occupational Classification (NOC) 2021 Training, Education, Experience and Responsibilities (TEER) categories"
Then you answered your question.