+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic immigration pilot timeline

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
Yes you will need to show bank statements to prove you have enough funds. Select your country from the link below to see your visa office required documents.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/atlantic-work.asp
Hello, mate.

May I ask a quick question to you? I'm going to send out my application under AIPP, however, it lacks a birth certificate. I'm going to add a LOE, some educational documents, and some identity proofs from my home country (all of them have my D.O.B). Can that help with in place of the birth certificate?

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hello, mate.

May I ask a quick question to you? I'm going to send out my application under AIPP, however, it lacks a birth certificate. I'm going to add a LOE, some educational documents, and some identity proofs from my home country (all of them have my D.O.B). Can that help with in place of the birth certificate?
You will need to obtain a duplicate birth certificate ASAP to submit it after your pack. I think they are happy so long as you give a full explanation letter in your pack and maybe add proof that you have requested a duplicate certificate.

Reactions: Rajesh.rayla

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
You will need to obtain a duplicate birth certificate ASAP to submit it after your pack. I think they are happy so long as you give a full explanation letter in your pack and maybe add proof that you have requested a duplicate certificate.
Thanks, I'm trying for the same.

mrslaureano

Dec 13, 2018
Good day!
I just wanna ask if ECA assessment-(completion of grade 11) is eligible to apply for PR under Atlantic Intermidiate Skilled program.this is the only thing i worried about..thank you in advance.
Hello! Did you get answer with this question?

brij2710

Jan 12, 2020
They can take up to 4 to 8 weeks to confirm. Although if they send it back to you they don’t inform you. Mine has been sent back as I made a slight error, but unfortunately it’s gone missing in the post. I only found out as I sent a message asking why I could not link the paper application to my online account. They informed me it was returned in May. I have had to start the pack all over again and request a new IELTS certificate. My fault but it’s really delayed the process. Good luck.
Hi, mine is also the same case, while submitting my PR application, I didn't enclose my foreign education certificates, as suggested by my agent. I submitted only my ECS. Now I got one message from them, that they are returning my application back due to improper documents. Now, can you please help me out on some points:
1) my PCC will get expired, should I renew my PCC again?
2) my endorsement will also be expired, should I again request my owner for the new one?
3) shall I fill my all forms again with a UCI no., which I received from them while returning my documents back?
4) shall I fill my all forms again, with the current dates.

I spoke to my owner, according to him, "just add your foreign education certificates and rest keep as it is" because you received your UCI no. But I am very confused about how they will process my file with expired endorsement and PCC? Please help me out? Many thanks in advance.

rish6

Sep 5, 2013
Hi guys

I applied PR under AIPP and here's my timeline

Employer's Interview: April 10, 2017
Job Offer : May 4, 2017
Approved Endorsement letter and Work Permit Referral from New Brunswick: July 1, 2017
Work Permit Submission: August 28
Medical Report for Work Permit October 3
Work Permit Approval : November 8, 2017
PR Application submission: Nov 14, 2017
Rprf and Police Check request Dec 12, 2017

I got a problem getting my Police check in Australia so my agent requested me to pay first the rprf and requested for extension for submission of my Police check. Im just waiting for the passport request.
Hey there, do you think the ECA for atlantic can be done with ces and the other organisations? When you go to the ces immigration section, it does not include economic immigration actually, can you help?

Last edited:

rish6

Sep 5, 2013
Good day!
I just wanna ask if ECA assessment-(completion of grade 11) is eligible to apply for PR under Atlantic Intermidiate Skilled program.this is the only thing i worried about..thank you in advance.
Hi there did you do your eca properly. Do you think Immigration for CES would be accepted for Atlantic ? Or general.