+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic immigration pilot timeline

yfarrales

Feb 12, 2018
Hi guys

I applied PR under AIPP and here's my timeline

Employer's Interview: April 10, 2017
Job Offer : May 4, 2017
Approved Endorsement letter and Work Permit Referral from New Brunswick: July 1, 2017
Work Permit Submission: August 28
Medical Report for Work Permit October 3
Work Permit Approval : November 8, 2017
PR Application submission: Nov 14, 2017
Rprf and Police Check request Dec 12, 2017

I got a problem getting my Police check in Australia so my agent requested me to pay first the rprf and requested for extension for submission of my Police check. Im just waiting for the passport request.

Reactions: Victor Manuel

BarbSojo

Feb 16, 2018
Hi guys

Approved Endorsement letter and Work Permit Referral from New Brunswick: July 1, 2017

I got a problem getting my Police check in Australia so my agent requested me to pay first the rprf and requested for extension for submission of my Police check. Im just waiting for the passport request.

Hi!!

I'm interested to apply to this program, I already looked for information, but there's not much about it. can you help me a little bit? where did looked for the jobs, as I haven't found many bank jobs of the Atlantic provinces, and well, if you have some information or tips you can share I will appreciate it a lot. thank you so much!!

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hi!!

I'm interested to apply to this program, I already looked for information, but there's not much about it. can you help me a little bit? where did looked for the jobs, as I haven't found many bank jobs of the Atlantic provinces, and well, if you have some information or tips you can share I will appreciate it a lot. thank you so much!!
You can start to find the requirements from this link. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/atlantic-immigration-pilot/how-to-immigrate.html

I would advise you to get the following documents in place as employers nearly always want to see them before job offer. But please make sure you qualify for the program before you pay out for the documents and test.
- criminal record
- IELTS
- Education evaluation

Good luck

Asmi H

Apr 5, 2017
Hi guys

Hello,
Can you please advice what are the mandatory documents for the WP application under AIPP? Do I need to show the bank statements?

patwest

Jun 22, 2018
You can start to find the requirements from this link. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/atlantic-immigration-pilot/how-to-immigrate.html

I would advise you to get the following documents in place as employers nearly always want to see them before job offer. But please make sure you qualify for the program before you pay out for the documents and test.
- criminal record
- IELTS
- Education evaluation

Good luck

patwest

Jun 22, 2018
Good day!
I just wanna ask if ECA assessment-(completion of grade 11) is eligible to apply for PR under Atlantic Intermidiate Skilled program.this is the only thing i worried about..thank you in advance.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Does anyone know how long it takes for CIC to acknowledge PR application after it has been received by CIO-Sydney for Atlantic Immigration Program?
Thanks.
They can take up to 4 to 8 weeks to confirm. Although if they send it back to you they don’t inform you. Mine has been sent back as I made a slight error, but unfortunately it’s gone missing in the post. I only found out as I sent a message asking why I could not link the paper application to my online account. They informed me it was returned in May. I have had to start the pack all over again and request a new IELTS certificate. My fault but it’s really delayed the process. Good luck.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
The error was a wrong date by one day but it was still an error. we sent our application mid April so it was around 4 weeks before they sent it back. We have been waiting a good 6 weeks but it’s not shown up. Unfortunately they only use Canada post to return packs! So here we go again.

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
The error was a wrong date by one day but it was still an error. we sent our application mid April so it was around 4 weeks before they sent it back. We have been waiting a good 6 weeks but it’s not shown up. Unfortunately they only use Canada post to return packs! So here we go again.
Could you please clarify the wrong date in which section of the application? Is it in personal history section or travel history or work experience? So that we can benefit from it please.