Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
pacificislander said:
May nagtanong na din nito sa ibang thread. Gusto ko din nga itong itanong. Pero ang opinion ko as long as may reference letter ka to support na nag work ka sa company na yon for x number of months it can be counted. Dahil sa reference letter naka indicate don kung kelan ka nag start, kelan natapos, ilang working hours per week at kung full-time or part time.
Thank you @pacificislander :)
kasi sa ibang province like sa MB, ndi counted yung 8 months lang. gusto nila full year. kaya kung may makasagot sana para maclarify. :)

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Hi guys,
I want to apply for Atlantic Immigration program can anyone guide me about the process and eligibility of this program.

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
Hi guys,
I want to apply for Atlantic Immigration program can anyone guide me about the process and eligibility of this program.
Hi vickyrocks,

The AIPP will be having sessions in the Philippines and the registration is opened for New Brunswick. At the moment, they will conduct sessions for Filipino citizens on February. No further information has been announced yet.

Here is the link for eligibility details.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/atlantic/index.asp

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Update lang po regarding info session registration as of Feb 6, 2017 12:40AM pinas time:

Thursday, 16 February, 2017 - 13:00 Manila - CLOSED
Thursday, 16 February, 2017 - 17:00 Manila - OPEN
Friday, 17 February, 2017 - 10:00 Manila - OPEN
Friday, 17 February, 2017 - 14:00 Manila - OPEN
Saturday, 18 February, 2017 - 10:00 Manila - CLOSED
Saturday, 18 February, 2017 - 14:00 Manila - CLOSED

Sunday, 19 February, 2017 - 10:00 Manila - OPEN
Sunday, 19 February, 2017 - 14:00 Manila - CLOSED

Hope we get the 2nd email na! :)

Xcalibur

Sep 7, 2016
Hello Guys,

Good day.

I have a question. Baka meron dito may alam because I am confused already on whether to proceed or not with my application.

I attended the NB info session last nov. 2016 dito sa Cebu. We were interviewed by one of the employer sa manufacturing. After a month I was informed that there are hiring me for the manufacturing job sa NB. They send me a contract together with the forms (NB & CIC Forms) that needed to be submitted before Jan. 31, 2017. I asked for an extension since I have to double check my documents.

Now, one of the eligibility requirements ng NBPNP is work experience must be within 5 years. My manufacturing experienced was 13 yrs ago pa in Taiwan. But that was also the reason why i was hired due to my experienced in Taiwan. My current job right now is not related to manufacturing job but sa technical support. So I am assuming that they will give me zero on this factor and I will not be able to reach 50 points in order to pass. I am having doubts now whether if I am going to proceed with my application or not even if meron na akng employer.

Do you have ideas or thoughts on this?
Really need your advise.

Thanks

Tomguts33

Star Member
May 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
Hi guys,

http://livinginnb.ca/

madmax25

Sep 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
11/12/2017
Xcalibur said:
Hello Guys,

Good day.

I have a question. Baka meron dito may alam because I am confused already on whether to proceed or not with my application.

I attended the NB info session last nov. 2016 dito sa Cebu. We were interviewed by one of the employer sa manufacturing. After a month I was informed that there are hiring me for the manufacturing job sa NB. They send me a contract together with the forms (NB & CIC Forms) that needed to be submitted before Jan. 31, 2017. I asked for an extension since I have to double check my documents.

Now, one of the eligibility requirements ng NBPNP is work experience must be within 5 years. My manufacturing experienced was 13 yrs ago pa in Taiwan. But that was also the reason why i was hired due to my experienced in Taiwan. My current job right now is not related to manufacturing job but sa technical support. So I am assuming that they will give me zero on this factor and I will not be able to reach 50 points in order to pass. I am having doubts now whether if I am going to proceed with my application or not even if meron na akng employer.

Do you have ideas or thoughts on this?
Really need your advise.

Thanks
my advise is still pass the application. Its better to try than to give up.

it will be up to them if reject nila or accept nila application mo..

just go for it : ) malay mo.. maging successful yan! :)

Timeisgold02

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
acetone said:
Hi guys,

Do you think they will reject if you have an existing application to other province? I already got nomination from SINP and application is already in process but still want to try this as this might have job offer already. :)
Hi acetone. Nasa PR application knba? Anong date of intake ng sinp ka nag apply?

Timeisgold02

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pacificislander said:
May nagtanong na din nito sa ibang thread. Gusto ko din nga itong itanong. Pero ang opinion ko as long as may reference letter ka to support na nag work ka sa company na yon for x number of months it can be counted. Dahil sa reference letter naka indicate don kung kelan ka nag start, kelan natapos, ilang working hours per week at kung full-time or part time.
In addition, you need to indicate your job description in order to match the noc

AyeCeeB

Nov 29, 2016
Hi! I need you advise. I'm interested to attend the info session this February. Ang problem ay wala pa ako IELTS at WES. Kung just in case ma invite ok lang ba umattend lang? or kailangan ba complete na ang mga requirements? Thanks!

Tomguts33

Star Member
May 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AyeCeeB said:
Hi! I need you advise. I'm interested to attend the info session this February. Ang problem ay wala pa ako IELTS at WES. Kung just in case ma invite ok lang ba umattend lang? or kailangan ba complete na ang mga requirements? Thanks!
mag sign up ka na habang meron pa. Eto ang sabi sa post nila;

All individuals interested in pursuing future immigration opportunities to Atlantic Canada should begin preparing before our April return:
Language exams, i.e. IELTS General Training
Educational credential assessment (ECA)
Proof of work experience
Sufficient liquid settlement funds

I think this is mainly info session. Pero yung mga meron na, wala naman masama kung dalhin na.

Tomguts33

Star Member
May 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madmax25 said:
my advise is still pass the application. Its better to try than to give up.

it will be up to them if reject nila or accept nila application mo..

just go for it : ) malay mo.. maging successful yan! :)
+1

AyeCeeB

Nov 29, 2016
Tomguts33 said:
mag sign up ka na habang meron pa. Eto ang sabi sa post nila;

All individuals interested in pursuing future immigration opportunities to Atlantic Canada should begin preparing before our April return:
Language exams, i.e. IELTS General Training
Educational credential assessment (ECA)
Proof of work experience
Sufficient liquid settlement funds

I think this is mainly info session. Pero yung mga meron na, wala naman masama kung dalhin na.

Hi Ok na! nakapag sign up na ako then eto nareceive ko na mail

Thank you for registering to the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program information session. We will follow up with an email to confirm your registration. At that time we will provide the location of the session. We will also share your details with NB employers so you may receive a request to provide additional information.
You will need a copy of this confirmation email to access the session.

Submission ID: 12*
Submitted on: Sun, 2017-02-05 23:36
Submitted from (IP):

Close na ang application for Feb 18 and 19
Open pa Feb 16 and 17 na lang