NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Re: Atlantic Immigration Pilot Project - Filipino Applicants

dimp75 said:
Naindicate dn ba kung meron minimun no. of
months dapat avail ang proof of funds sa bank?
I think at least 6 months pa din.

aldrreg

Sep 27, 2016

If there's a job offer from them, do we still have to show POF?

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018

aldrreg said:
If my job offer from them, do we still have to show POF?
Proof of funds – Skilled immigrants (Atlantic Immigration Pilot)
Note: We update these numbers every year based on 12.5 per cent of the low income cut-off totals. You may want to double-check that you still have enough money, based on the new cut-off, to support your family if you immigrate to Canada. This change is small but there is a chance it could affect your eligibility.

You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada unless you are working in Canada under a valid work permit.

You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you).

You will need to show proof to the Canadian visa office in your home country that you have enough money when you apply to immigrate.

The amount of money you need to support your family is set by the size of your family. We update these amounts every year.

Number of Family Members
(including those you support that aren’t immigrating with you) Funds Required
(in Canadian dollars)
1 $3,075
2 $3,828
3 $4,706
4 $5,714
5 $6,481
6 $7,309
7 or more $8,138
How much money should you bring?
It is a good idea to research how much it costs to live in the place where you plan to settle in Canada.

Bring as much money as you can to make moving and finding a home in Canada easier. Note, however, that Canadian customs regulations require you to declare if you are bringing more than CAN$10,000 into Canada. If you do not tell them, you may be fined, and your funds could be seized. These funds could be in the form of:

cash,
documents that show property or capital payable to you (such as stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills, etc.), or
documents that guarantee payment of a set amount of money, which are payable to you (such as bankers’ drafts, cheques, travellers’ cheques or money orders).

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/atlantic/funds.asp

aldrreg

Sep 27, 2016

Thank you for the Information, just exactly what I'm looking for.

Tomguts33

Star Member
May 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi guys,

Just like me I know you have a lot of questions in mind about this big step in migrating to Canada. In this case, one of of the opportunity is for New Brunswick. I have stumbled upon this blog which is very informative and inspiring. Just the right fuel to keep this desire for a better life burning. Happy reading! :D

http://ourcanadadreamdiary.blogspot.sg/

dimp75

Dec 1, 2016

Tomguts33 said:
Hi guys,

Just like me I know you have a lot of questions in mind about this big step in migrating to Canada. In this case, one of of the opportunity is for New Brunswick. I have stumbled upon this blog which is very informative and inspiring. Just the right fuel to keep this desire for a better life burning. Happy reading! :D

Hi tomguts33 im following her blog too and its very informative

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018

Tomguts33 said:
Hi guys,

Sa kanya ko din nadiscover ang NB! :D Hopefully, we will all be successful in moving to NB soon just like her and her husband.

Wala pa po ba nakareceive ng confirmation? Check po ang spam folder, may nabasa ko sa ibang topic na minsan sa spam folder daw po napupunta ;)

acetone

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016

Tomguts33 said:

http://livinginnb.ca/

Kitakits! :)
Thanks. Kailangan b umattend ng info session para s stream na to? Wla kasi ko s pinas so d rin mka attend ng info session.

Tomguts33

Star Member
May 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

dimp75 said:
Hi tomguts33 im following her blog too and its very informative
Nice! nakakainspire nga! Well since wala pa ang hinihintay nating confirmation ng venue, at ang mga OFW ay di pa makapag book ng ticket, magkwentuhan muna tayo.. hehehe!

Bakit nga ba Canada? In my case, I've been working here in Singapore for 8 years now. Unfortunately, it's very costly to bring our 2 kids here and I can't even see doing that in the next 5 years. So we are missing a lot. :( We are spending so much to go home at least 3 times a year just to be with them for a few days. So I decided to be somewhere where I can be with them while still have the capacity to remit money to support my mom and my brother (remember kung bakit ka OFW sabi nga ng boss ko ;D) So, Canada is my best option to be with my kids while putting up the foundation for their future. On top of it, health benefits and free education is really a game changer. Malindol daw sa New Zealand kaya ayaw ko dun, sa Australia naman mas madami daw racist. Hehehe! :D

How about you guys? What drives you? ;D

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018

Tomguts33 said:
Nice! nakakainspire nga! Well since wala pa ang hinihintay nating confirmation ng venue, at ang mga OFW ay di pa makapag book ng ticket, magkwentuhan muna tayo.. hehehe!

Bakit nga ba Canada? In my case, I've been working here in Singapore for 8 years now. Unfortunately, it's very costly to bring our 2 kids here and I can't even see doing that in the next 5 years. So we are missing a lot. :( We are spending so much to go home at least 3 times a year just to be with them for a few days. So I decided to be somewhere where I can be with them while still have the capacity to remit money to support my mom and my brother (remember kung bakit ka OFW sabi nga ng boss ko ;D) So, Canada is my best option to be with my kids while putting up the foundation for their future. On top of it, health benefits and free education is really a game changer. Malindol daw sa New Zealand kaya ayaw ko dun, sa Australia naman mas madami daw racist. Hehehe! :D

How about you guys? What drives you? ;D
Same thing. For our kid. I don't see raising my child in the middle east culture. Ipon lang talaga dito and then kung ipagkaloob ni Lord na makalipat ng Canada for a better and brighter future for my kid (or soon to be kids), then TYL! Yun lang, sana makayanan namin ang malamig na climate. :eek:

acetone

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016

scargee said:
Same thing. For our kid. I don't see raising my child in the middle east culture. Ipon lang talaga dito and then kung ipagkaloob ni Lord na makalipat ng Canada for a better and brighter future for my kid (or soon to be kids), then TYL! Yun lang, sana makayanan namin ang malamig na climate. :eek:
Yeah, i think all of us do it for our kids because of free school and medical. For AU/NZ naman, mbabaw reason k kasi mainit pag xmas. Haha. :)

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018

Hello guys,

I've read the following from another topic. Yan daw ang nareceive nila from July 2016 info session.

Please NOTE the following information for registrants:

Following the information session, short pre-assessment interviews will be conducted by New Brunswick Immigration Officials for registrants who meet the following conditions:

1. You have a fully completed Expression of Interest Form with you at the event. This form is attached to this email and can also be found by clicking on the following link: Expression of Interest (EOI) Form

2. You have a valid IELTS General Testing test, no more than two years old, with a minimum score of 6.0 on all four language skills;

3. You have a valid educational credential assessment (ECA), not more than five years’ old;

4. You meet full program criteria of the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program Express Entry Labour Market Stream as described on our website (Express Entry Labour Market Stream)

If you meet the above conditions, please bring a completed and signed New Brunswick Expression of Interest (EOI) form, language exam results and your educational credential assessment. The form is found on our website at: https://www.pxw1.snb.ca/snb7001/e/1000/CSS-FOL-NBPNP-019E.pdf

Candidates who meet the above criteria will receive a brief interview from NBPNP Staff.

If your pre-assessment is successful, you will be invited to submit a full application to the NBPNP immediately.

For those who do not currently meet the above requirements, you can submit your EOI electronically to our office once you meet full program requirements.

Thank you and best regards,

NBPNP Staff

I wonder kung ganyan din ngayon. ::)

Pero for AIP, ito pa lang naman ang pinapa-prepare:
All individuals interested in pursuing future immigration opportunities to Atlantic Canada should begin preparing before our April return:
Language exams, i.e. IELTS General Training
Educational credential assessment (ECA)
Proof of work experience
Sufficient liquid settlement funds

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......

Ako din. For my kids. Magastos umuwi ng 3x a year to be with them even for a week. Hinahati hati ko kasi ang leave ko and mostly yung eid ako umuuwi para mahaba haba ang bakasyon.

Wala pa din confirmation sana mag send na sila para makapag book na ng tiket. POF is required pero mas mababa compared sa EE kasi may job offer na. For us around CAD6k Na lang whereas sa EE CAD23k

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......

Naka prepare na ako ng lahat ng requirements sis. Praying for confirmation from NB.