+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Ujjval

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
guys anyone know how long aipp work permit get approved for outland applicant (NZ)?
WP applied 12 May
BIL 13 may
upfront medical done already.
Bro when u resubmit your endorsement file that time which documents are you updated from your side ?are updated in resigning job offer or offer of employment .and used the same documents as first application? Kindly replying because in this week i am going to resubmit.

Last edited:

Srinithya

May 18, 2021
Outland application AIPP
AR: Jun 2020
AOR: Dec 2020
Bio already done when applied for WP
MP: Feb 2021
Landed in Canada: Feb 2021
COPR: May 2021

Hi.. wats the date of COPR.. And exact date of AOR in dec?
My husband's and mine AOR is Jan13th 2021.. and he has shifted to canada last month and updated as Inland.

urban22

Nov 23, 2020
Bro when u resubmit your endorsement file that time which documents are you updated from your side ?are updated in resigning job offer or offer of employment .and used the same documents as first application? Kindly replying because in this week i am going to resubmit.
all documents that need for endorsement including offer of employment

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Hello everyone, here is my timeline. Hope it helps.

AIPP Program | Inland applicant NS | NOC 6322
Thursday, 2 July 2020: Paper-based application delivered from Halifax, NS
Friday, 3 July 2020: Paper-based application received at Sydney, NS
Tuesday, 5 Jan 2021: received Adnowledge of receipt and Biometrics fee request
Wednesday, 21 April 2021: received additional documents request, including updated IM5669 form, employer confirmation letter, paystubs since Jan 2021
Monday, 26 April 2021: provided all the additional documents
Thursday, 6 May 2021: received Pre-arrival services letter and a request to pay RPRF
Friday, 7 May 2021: submitted RPRF receipt
Tuesday, 11 May at 9 pm: received the first email asking for name, UCI...to access Confirmation of PR portal
Thursday, 13 May at 2:14 pm: received the second email with username and temp password to log in the portal | Declared in Canada, provided mailing address, and submitted photo at 9 pm
Wednesday, 19 May at 10:41 am: received eCoPR

Note: I was Biometrics-exempt, so even I paid the Biometrics fee, I never received the Biometrics letter. I've also never received a Medical exam request, because I already submitted it under another PR application (I had 2 applications going on at the same time) so I guess they automatically passed it.