+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

railoc

Dec 11, 2020
Hello everyone, my husband work is going help us get our PR through AIPP. We had started preparing to do it as express entry so we have almost all of our supplementary documents ( medical and biometric from our last pwgp ) I’m just curious about the process

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hello everyone, my husband work is going help us get our PR through AIPP. We had started preparing to do it as express entry so we have almost all of our supplementary documents ( medical and biometric from our last pwgp ) I’m just curious about the process
First and foremost find a job with designated employer and have them agree to support you for Permanent Residency under AIPP

Farzad84

Jan 4, 2020
Noted, thanks and much appreciated for your advice.
This is the way that I have done. I got a new reference letter from the government and then I applied for extending my WP. I just got a letter from IRCC that said they have extended my WP for 3 months just in case.

Last edited:

AIPPNL

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
Inland Ar july 14, 2020 Aor and bio fees reminder jan 6th 2021. Upfront medical passed on jan 12th. 2 months now and i haven’t heard back no bil no any other request. Anyone with the similar timeline also waiting like me ?

Singh32145

Aug 31, 2017
Do you know if they accept CELPIP?
Inland Ar july 14, 2020 Aor and bio fees reminder jan 6th 2021. Upfront medical passed on jan 12th. 2 months now and i haven’t heard back no bil no any other request. Anyone with the similar timeline also waiting like me ?
Aor -jan 2021 after this no update yet,no medical request ,but i did upfront medical ,sent through webform but not updated yet

sky4266

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
Almost Similar Timeline Like you,
AR July 9th
AOR Jan 5th
Medicals Pass: Jan 6th (Upfront Given)
Biometrics fees already paid , no BIL, No status updates since 2 months

Ysmael

Star Member
May 17, 2020
Almost Similar Timeline Like you,
AR July 9th
AOR Jan 5th
Medicals Pass: Jan 6th (Upfront Given)
Biometrics fees already paid , no BIL, No status updates since 2 months
AR - May
AOR - Nov
No BIL and MR yet. Keep praying. Right time will come. God is the best planner.

Reactions: rlfraser

jiro_27

Mar 7, 2021
Hi everyone! I have relatives who are interested applying under the AIPP. Is it really necessary to hire a consultant for this or are employers hiring directly? Thank you!