+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

rlfraser

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I haven't updated everyone in a while, but I received ADR on January 26th with deadline to submit of February 26th. My work permit expired so they were asking for me to restore my status, submit employer records, new schedule A and RPRF. Everything submitted February 24th (FYI the restoration was approved in two days, I was shocked). March 1st my account said they were reviewing documents and today received PAL.

Reactions: DreamforFools

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
I haven't updated everyone in a while, but I received ADR on January 26th with deadline to submit of February 26th. My work permit expired so they were asking for me to restore my status, submit employer records, new schedule A and RPRF. Everything submitted February 24th (FYI the restoration was approved in two days, I was shocked). March 1st my account said they were reviewing documents and today received PAL.
Great news, what’s PAL ?

rlfraser

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Pre arrival letter - even though I’m inland, it’s a letter explaining that you now are eligible for services to prepare for life in Canada. From what I read, it means eligibility is passed.

Reactions: Flashyyy

David.123

Oct 7, 2020
Great news. Hope you have CoPR soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: rlfraser

Ysmael

Star Member
May 17, 2020
Received response from IRCC regarding my application follow up (WEBFORM) specially Biometrics.

"We verified the information on file and can confirm that the responsible office did not send a request for you to provide biometrics yet. In the meantime, we are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application"

Anyone here received same message and can anyone interpret it? Thanks

AR-May
AOR-Nov....no update until then.... Outland

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Received response from IRCC regarding my application follow up (WEBFORM) specially Biometrics.

"We verified the information on file and can confirm that the responsible office did not send a request for you to provide biometrics yet. In the meantime, we are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application"

Anyone here received same message and can anyone interpret it? Thanks

AR-May
AOR-Nov....no update until then.... Outland
This is the generic message same usually what ircc agents says on the call.

I have similar response but in my query they responded with saying they forward the request to responsible office.

Reactions: Ysmael

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hi all
Checking to see if anyone has been gone through Work Permit renewal process under AIPP
Need some advise. Do we need new endorsement letter from province in the case of renew of work permit.

apatelif

Oct 10, 2019
Hi all
Checking to see if anyone has been gone through Work Permit renewal process under AIPP
Need some advise. Do we need new endorsement letter from province in the case of renew of work permit.
I am on same boat, as far as i know we don't need new letter if we already submitted PR application.

rlfraser

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I am on same boat, as far as i know we don't need new letter if we already submitted PR application.
New endorsement not required, but I did submit a new work permit referral letter as well as a new offer of employment number.