+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Singh32145

Aug 31, 2017
How we send medical theough webform? There are many options to choose from ,mine AIPP application sent by mail,if i choose this option then what should i select next? Those who sent medical through webform or know about pls comment

Jot3

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
How we send medical theough webform? There are many options to choose from ,mine AIPP application sent by mail,if i choose this option then what should i select next? Those who sent medical through webform or know about pls comment
You can choose provincial nominee programme sent by mail as long as the application number and uci number is correct options really don’t matter

Reactions: Flashyyy

Singh32145

Aug 31, 2017
You can choose provincial nominee programme sent by mail as long as the application number and uci number is correct options really don’t matter
I hired representative to complete and send My file, so is he the only person now who can send the medical (contact ircc regarding my file) or an applicant can also send through webform (contact ircc regarding file)?

skylar2010

Feb 28, 2021
Is there someone same situation with me? I did upfront medical and sent it to IRCC through webform. I got a medical request after a week I sent through the webform. The problem is the barcode number is different from the request sheet since I did upfront medical without a request. I got a reply from webform saying it is sent to the office who is taking care of my application. However, my medical is not passed yet for like a month now. How long does it take to show "passed" after sending it? or should I take another medical ? It is frustrating because I will have to wait for few months to take an another medical exam since there is only 2 panel physicians in this province.. :(

Last edited:

Bobby0723

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Vernon
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Cook
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
18-01-2021
Is there someone same situation with me? I did upfront medical and sent it to IRCC through webform. I got a medical request after a week I sent through the webform. The problem is the barcode number is different from the request sheet since I did upfront medical without a request. I got a reply from webform saying it is sent to the office who is taking care of my application. However, my medical is not passed yet for like a month now. How long does it take to show "passed" after sending it? or should I take another medical ? It is frustrating because I will have to wait for few months to take an another medical exam since there is only 2 panel physician in this province.. :(
First. inform that to your panel physicuan. And the physician will match your result with the barcode number then send the result to IRCC again.
I am not sure there is extra fee or not.

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
I hired representative to complete and send My file, so is he the only person now who can send the medical (contact ircc regarding my file) or an applicant can also send through webform (contact ircc regarding file)?
IRCC authorized Representative knows what and how the action can be taken. Don’t worry you should be fine.
BTW, what’s your AR and AoR Date?

Jot3

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
If you know the application number and other details you can send it yourself or you can get your consultant to send it for you as well

Rubal283991

May 31, 2017
Is there someone same situation with me? I did upfront medical and sent it to IRCC through webform. I got a medical request after a week I sent through the webform. The problem is the barcode number is different from the request sheet since I did upfront medical without a request. I got a reply from webform saying it is sent to the office who is taking care of my application. However, my medical is not passed yet for like a month now. How long does it take to show "passed" after sending it? or should I take another medical ? It is frustrating because I will have to wait for few months to take an another medical exam since there is only 2 panel physicians in this province.. :(
What is your timeline

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
If you know the application number and other details you can send it yourself or you can get your consultant to send it for you as well
Hi jot3
I remember you submitted your medical via webform after how many days this got updated in your application?