+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Dec 29, 2020
Good morning guys!

I just wanted to share my timeline with you:
Outland Applicant under AIPP for NS
PR submitted (paper basedOctober 30, 2020
Temporary AOR received: January 14, 2021
AOR received: February 10, 2021

This year things are moving!!
Congratulations. When was your AR?

Micheal737373

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hi all.

please I am an inland candidate and just mailed my application. I just got informed I need to include my Canadian visa to my application and pgwp which I didn't. Will my application be returned can I recall it I am just so tensed. Kindly respond please

Thaisasp

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
I don’t know how you count it, but from Nov to Feb is 3 months “and thats known internationally”
I got my AOR in December and I have a medical appointment in March. But They didn’t ask for medical yet. I’m thinking in doing the exam and send though webform just in case. What do you think ?

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Yes, you can do it. Once you have your results done then you inform IRCC through Webform, using your application number. This way you can save time.
Hi thank you for your reply. I guess upfront medical can indeed help expedite the application process. I know someone who applied for WP under aipp and was approved in 3 weeks time. Although I applied earlier than them. Now we are waiting for the medical request for almost a month already. I was thinking if it would be wise to do upfront medical now?