+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

KHEYROSA

Nov 16, 2019
NB
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2020
AOR Received.
13-01-2021

simplexxx

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
hey everyone
I sent out my application on August 25th
today (Jan. 13) I got my
Temporary Application No.
I'm not sure does this mean AOR?

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
hey everyone
I sent out my application on August 25th
today (Jan. 13) I got my
Temporary Application No.
I'm not sure does this mean AOR?
What do u mean by saying you got temporary application number? Does it start with XEPxxxxxx? Did u call IRCC and was given this number? Did they send it through email? If you received application number that starts with EPxxxxx, and got it through your email then that is your AOR and now you can link your application, otherwise you still need to wait.

Reactions: sososuku

aregm

Mar 31, 2019
As far as I know, pre-arrival usually comes after eligibility, biometric and medical passed. So, it should be seen by now on your account wether medical passed or not, if it was passed then there wouldn't be any ask for new medical.
Thanks. As I am inland and gave biometrics in 2019 I don't need to give it again. I don't have access to my account, lawyers do, so I asked them if they can send me a screenshot about the application status/process.

westlake

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Thanks. As I am inland and gave biometrics in 2019 I don't need to give it again. I don't have access to my account, lawyers do, so I asked them if they can send me a screenshot about the application status/process.
hi, I received the Pre -arrive service email too. but I think that just let person who applied PR know what service that government provide to applier before they arrive. It doesn't have any other mean.

aregm

Mar 31, 2019
hi, I received the Pre -arrive service email too. but I think that just let person who applied PR know what service that government provide to applier before they arrive. It doesn't have any other mean.
Can you share when you get your pa service email, and what is tyour timeline, please?
The thing is we are in Canada for almost 1,5 year. Why would they sent a pre-arrival letter now?

westlake

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Can you share when you get your pa service email, and what is tyour timeline, please?
The thing is we are in Canada for almost 1,5 year. Why would they sent a pre-arrival letter now?
AR Jan29 2020
AOR Nov13 2020
BIL Nov17 2020
BIL done NOV28 2020
MR Jan 5th 2021 also same day Pre arrive service email.

Reactions: KHEYROSA

Dann07

Star Member
May 13, 2019
It said your are qualify to receive those Pre-arrive sevices for free, so you can start working on your installation. That mean all the require has been met. The last step is the CoPR

westlake

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
It said your are qualify to receive those Pre-arrive sevices for free, so you can start working on your installation. That mean all the require has been met. The last step is the CoPR
Hopefully, in fact I still waiting Medic check. I didn't done yet. also BIL didn't show passed on My account.

Dann07

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hopefully, in fact I still waiting Medic check. I didn't done yet. also BIL didn't show passed on My account.
In this moment nobody can be sure of nothing about IRCC steps and timeline.
I received that pre-arrival letter on Feb 2020, I called them in July 2020 they told me everything has been done with my application, the covid is the reason that I did not received my CoPR yet.
So until now I'm still waiting.
I'm outland.