+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

rlfraser

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
No, just we are reviewing your eligibility and we are processing your background check.

rlfraser

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
did you passed medical?

did you pass your medical exam
I don’t know. I used the upfront medical from when I applied for my work permit in October of 2019. It’s expired now but wasn’t when they received my application so don’t know if they’ll use it or not. I have a medical appointment in February just in case.

Reactions: doloress

Ceciliange

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Anyone knows what happens if you cannot get an appointment within 90 days of receiving the medical examination instructions? I haven't got the request yet, but even if I receive it today, I wouldn't be able to get an appointment with any of the two Nova Scotia doctors until the end of April (I've called both this morning to know for when they are booking appointments) :(

doloress

Nov 16, 2020
Anyone knows what happens if you cannot get an appointment within 90 days of receiving the medical examination instructions? I haven't got the request yet, but even if I receive it today, I wouldn't be able to get an appointment with any of the two Nova Scotia doctors until the end of April (I've called both this morning to know for when they are booking appointments) :(
Note: If your application is in progress it will not be closed or refused because of your inability to complete your IME in time due to COVID-19. We’ll automatically give you 90 days to complete this step.

KHEYROSA

Nov 16, 2019
NB
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2020
AOR Received.
13-01-2021
CIC just posted information (mostly statistics) of AIPP on their Facebook page, maybe we can post comments there about the slow process of AIPP process.
Hi can you give us the link?

Ceciliange

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Note: If your application is in progress it will not be closed or refused because of your inability to complete your IME in time due to COVID-19. We’ll automatically give you 90 days to complete this step.
The letter gives me 90 days (in the website says 30 days). Does it mean that I have already given the 90 days due to COVID-19? Or do I get 90 days on top of the 90 days? I'm confused.

Thanks again!

doloress

Nov 16, 2020
The letter gives me 90 days (in the website says 30 days). Does it mean that I have already given the 90 days due to COVID-19? Or do I get 90 days on top of the 90 days? I'm confused.

Thanks again!
90 days on top of the 90 days. have you received medical instructions ?