+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

hello2020

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
2. you can just send wp application package to the closest VAC and get them process whenever they resume working.

3. if you dont apply for wp, you have 6 months to apply for pr and that is the expiry date stated on the Endorsement letter. the point here is that, for some reason, once you apply for wp the province want to make sure you apply for pr.
Thank you!
2. unfortunately, in my country you have to visit vac, there is no mail service provided

btw, do the NS office is accepting now paper docs for pr application due to covid? any cases recently sent during the restricted period?

lavieenverte

May 22, 2019
btw, do the NS office is accepting now paper docs for pr application due to covid? any cases recently sent during the restricted period?
I am not sure about this. The quickest way I can think of is to ask your employer to call/email NS immigration office.

Shia-brz

Jul 15, 2020
Hi All. Due to covid situation can I apply for AIPP Work Permit application online or it must be paper-based in VAC centre? I really need to make sure about this. Thanks!

Shia-brz

Jul 15, 2020
my AIPP application was delivered to IRCC in Sydney in May 1 (NS/outside Canada). After 10 weeks I have not received any updates and no email that application was received!!!
is this normal? How long it takes to open my documents?Do they ever loose a document or never?

Runner318

May 30, 2020
my AIPP application was delivered to IRCC in Sydney in May 1 (NS/outside Canada). After 10 weeks I have not received any updates and no email that application was received!!!
is this normal? How long it takes to open my documents?Do they ever loose a document or never?
Same here, we also submitted our AIPP PR documents on the first week of June (outside Canada) and we also submitted the work permit which is tied up to the AIPP on March 4 but until now we also don't have any feedback, I guess they are working on it, however, there may be delays.

Reactions: Shia-brz

Shia-brz

Jul 15, 2020
Same here, we also submitted our AIPP PR documents on the first week of June (outside Canada) and we also submitted the work permit which is tied up to the AIPP on March 4 but until now we also don't have any feedback, I guess they are working on it, however, there may be delays.
I am thinking that after 2.5 months I should receive an email that they received My application. It is so frustrating. If they were working on this, they would send an email to inform that they had received the application right? :( anyone has an idea how we can follow this up?

LINYONG

Feb 28, 2018
Singapore
Job Offer........
Yes
AIPP Outland Applicant
21/Oct?2019 MEP
11/Nov/2019 PAL
still today waiting for DM
who can share timeline here together? :)