+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Runner318

May 30, 2020
AIPP, inland, NB province
AR: 17. March 2020
Still no AOR
Wow! Your application was received on March 2020 then still no update even AOR, I could not imagine that status of our application, it was just sent just 1st first week June 2020.

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
I am from Feb 13th and no AOR yet. I have sent 2 email thru webform they just answered confirming that they received my application and it will process according to the date it was received.
I got the same answers but they don’t really help much to be honest.

talgat1101

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
I am from Feb 13th and no AOR yet. I have sent 2 email thru webform they just answered confirming that they received my application and it will process according to the date it was received.
next month processing of your application will take 6 month. But AIPP program lasts 6 month. That mean you can get COPR next month? Why don't you ask them like this?

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
AIPP should take 6 months but it’s not guaranteed. Also the processing times is 6 months, since the application is not in process, the 6 months didn’t even start.

RafaelMelo

Nov 28, 2018
next month processing of your application will take 6 month. But AIPP program lasts 6 month. That mean you can get COPR next month? Why don't you ask them like this?
I dont even have my UCI number so they cant even check anything about my application. In fact my packaged is not open yet they dont start to process it.

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
I’m on the same boat. I was hoping to have it in hand soon since we already gave biometrics and did our health check in advance to speed things up.
Think the 6 months were kinda of an advertisement for the Programm since I haven’t seen anyone who got it’s PR in 6 months or less for about a year now.

talgat1101

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
I’m on the same boat. I was hoping to have it in hand soon since we already gave biometrics and did our health check in advance to speed things up.
Think the 6 months were kinda of an advertisement for the Programm since I haven’t seen anyone who got it’s PR in 6 months or less for about a year now.
Some people got it on time. Friend of mine has sent application in November2019. AOR got in January and COPR in May. I think it depends to officers who is working on your application

Hg&HH

Jan 27, 2020
Your case same as me but I'm outland. Received PR application: 19 July 2019, AOR: 21 Aug 2019, medical pass: aug 2019, pre arrival: 05 sep 2019, no document request. But now for almost a year, no any news. So tired & feel hopeless although IRCC still inform "we're processing your application".

For me i though AIPP are more fast than PNP, But look like they are not. SO disappointment

Hg&HH

Jan 27, 2020
Hi,

I am Inland NS candidate for AIPP Intermediate skill category.
I applied for PR in Sep 2019.
Received Pre-arrival Letter on Apr 09, 2020. After that, there is no news! I'm not sure whether IRCC has resumed conducting COPR interviews at Halifax office or not. Have heard from neighboring provinces, that , IRCC is directly issuing COPR, without interview.

Same boat. But not sure they are giving copr without interview

Hg&HH

Jan 27, 2020
Your case same as me but I'm outland. Received PR application: 19 July 2019, AOR: 21 Aug 2019, medical pass: aug 2019, pre arrival: 05 sep 2019, no document request. But now for almost a year, no any news. So tired & feel hopeless although IRCC still inform "we're processing your application".

very bad, Don't understand why they are doing this and don't know how long will wait. keep touch, if u get any news pls update with me and i will do it too.