+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Drile2020

Mar 25, 2020
Hi guys, just sharing my timeline to all...

Nova Scotia applicant from British Columbia

Job offer Jan,30
Settlement plan done Feb, 5
Employer registration certificate February, 12
Endorsement application February, 24

Currently waiting for AOR...

any update I'll posting here

Cheers folks...
Any news???

Drile2020

Mar 25, 2020
Hi all,
I have sent my application for PR ( AIPP) to Sydney since 25 December 2019, and it was received 2nd January 2020, but until now I have not received any information yet (no AOR, no Application number), and I cannot link to GC key account. I am very worried about my application.
Plese help me, what can I do next?
Thank you verry much!
Hi, any news or email?

Scotians19

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
My AIPP permanent residence application arrived on 29-01-2020 but NO AOR YET...

Anyone else waiting for AOR applied in JANUARY 2020???

Rakeshd

Apr 2, 2020
Hello guys
I have applied for endorsement (ns)
Anyone have news regarding officer working on endorsement or they are closed due to pandemic?

westlake

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hey Westlake

I am with you, CIC Sydney received my AIPP permanent residence paper application on 29 January but no AOR yet. Please update if you receive. Thanks
hi, sorry for late reply! still waiting no AOR yet, I will let you know when I received. DO you have any update this week?

shalzy

Apr 16, 2020
Hi I’ve applied for my work permit from India in the first week of March 2020 along with my family members . I’m done with my biometrics and Medicals and pcc , I’m visa is still under process in New Delhi .. with this underlying situation . I’m unable to know the current status of my application .. is anyone facing the same situation ? I haven’t applied my PR yet .. I was planning to apply once I land in Canada so there won’t be any complications . But with the current situation n my work Permit delay I have no clue as what to do next ? Kindly help !!

Alone Dhillon

Mar 18, 2020
I applied my endorsement in New Brunswick and long haul transport and my nOc code-7511 and I applied on 14 January and now it’s 21 april still waiting for it. Some one have idea or had endorsement?