+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Hopeful2020

Feb 8, 2020
Hey all.

Please can someone post a timeline for PR only (Outland).
I would like to compare to see how far I am.

When does one receive pre-arrival services email? My application is at 70% with 57 days left.

Thank you
Hi, your AOR?
Similar here (inland). Our online says 90% completed. Thanks for sharing

GoDz85

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Hi, your AOR?
Similar here (inland). Our online says 90% completed. Thanks for sharing
AOR was on the 9th of October 2019.
Our application end date is the 9th of April 2020.
Getting close now and impatient as you don't know what to do with your life until you get COPR.

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
I would not recommend it. I have heard of people that moved from the Atlantic province to Ontario or Vancouver and lost PR status because of the rules of the program. I believe its a minimum of 3 years you must stay in the designated province.

Please dont risk your future and the future of your family!

there is no minimum time to stay in the province. Also you cannot lose your or status because of moving to another province , that’s a permanent residents right to do.
The only way it can be revoked is during the pr process but not after it’s received.

Of course, that’s not what these programs are meant for and it’s about morality aswell.

GoDz85

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
You mean expected date of completion of PR app is April2020?
Correct yes.
We skipped WP process as someone told me that he went through on PR only within 3 months. Now Im waiting probably the full 6 months :(
At what percentage did you receive pre-arrival services?

BahaB

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Hi so just sharing my timeline for anyone interested.
AIPP High Skilled
(Inland) PEI

Application submitted: September 23
AOR: October 31
Medical Requested: November 23
Medical Done: December 13
Medical Passed: December 23
Invitation to Pre-Arrival services: January 15
Invitation for Interview: February 3
Interview Done & COPR: February 10

Thank you to everyone who answered questions when I asked! This forum and many others helped me tremendously. The journey was not easy and it requires a-lot of patience but it was definitely worth it. To everyone still waiting, Good Luck! & just know that it will come!

Reactions: GoDz85 and intl_stu

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Dear Friends
Can anyone advice that I got the invitation from employer to attend in person interview, but travel expenses should handle by candidate itself. There is any help from Mantioba government influence here?If I travel under which visa category required?
Perhaps you should try some other forum for your query. The only thing which comes to my mind is please verify the employer offering you a job thoroughly before you make any travel arrangements. Since you are applying from other country make sure your employer has obtained LMIA. All the best. Your best option is to either contact IRCC or VFS to get all the details.

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
Perhaps you should try some other forum for your query. The only thing which comes to my mind is please verify the employer offering you a job thoroughly before you make any travel arrangements. Since you are applying from other country make sure your employer has obtained LMIA. All the best. Your best option is to either contact IRCC or VFS to get all the details.
The employer doesn’t need LMIA for the Atlantic pilot program!
It has to be a designated employer. This information can be found easily, since there are lists for each province with all the designated employers.

The Travel expenses have to be paid by himself of course.

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
The employer doesn’t need LMIA for the Atlantic pilot program!
It has to be a designated employer. This information can be found easily, since there are lists for each province with all the designated employers.

The Travel expenses have to be paid by himself of course.
My understanding is he is not talking about employment under AIPP. He has mentioned "Manitoba Government" in his original post. Manitoba is not part of Atlantic provinces.

Last edited:
Reactions: Icke

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
My understanding is he is not talking about employment under AIPP. He has mentioned "Manitoba Government" in his original post. Manitoba is not part of Atlantic provinces.
Ah sorry , I totally ignored that he mentioned Manitoba :oops:
I only had the thread title in mind and that’this thread is about aipp.

nextaviationminister

Nov 27, 2018
there is no minimum time to stay in the province. Also you cannot lose your or status because of moving to another province , that’s a permanent residents right to do.
The only way it can be revoked is during the pr process but not after it’s received.

Of course, that’s not what these programs are meant for and it’s about morality aswell.
with AIPP yes but don't try that with PNP especially if you signed a letter with your PNP application, you could have problem base on "misinformation"

Reactions: Icke

GoDz85

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Hey all,

How do I go about ordering GCMS notes?
I am outside of Canada and see alot of websites and I'm not sure which one to use.