+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Hopeful2020

Feb 8, 2020
similar timeline and situation here. We just have to be patient.
AOR: early Oct
Med pass early Dec. no update since then and progress bar reads 85%.

Good luck!
Hi, thanks for sharing. Did you try to contact them? Was wondering when can we have pre-arrival..its been 2 months waiting after confirmed med exam is passed. Does it say in your account too that no documents needed?
Thanks

Hopeful2020

Feb 8, 2020
Hi ;
Thank you guys share your timeline with us. ( apply this with my girlfriends, common law )
This is my timeline
Received my pr application: July. 27, 2019
AOR: Sep 4.2019
Link my application to online: Sept28 2019
Med Request: Oct04 2019
Med Pass: Nov 1, 2019
Per arrival: Nov19 2019

NO UPDATE UNTIL NOW(Feb 8, 2020)
No request for the document
Background check in-progress
6 months time bar running out
Call RICC 2 times, Send email 1 times. they are telling me still work on my background check.

The bad news is my PGWP will expire in April. Did anyone know how to get extend the AIPP work permit? They told me should be finished the whole program in 6 months but look like they are not.

Thank you guys
Hi, thanks for sharing. You mean your status bar already exceeded 6months/target date of completion? Please respond. A little anxious here. Thanks

Karthik goud

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Dear Friends
Can anyone advice that I got the invitation from employer to attend in person interview, but travel expenses should handle by candidate itself. There is any help from Mantioba government influence here?If I travel under which visa category required?

BahaB

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Thanks for your reply. May I ask how long did it take for you to have the interview invitation after receiving confirmation that medical is passed? Thank you
It took about 6 weeks. I passed medical December 23 and got invitation just this week.

Smith_Gil

Feb 9, 2020
Hi all,

Is there anyone who left the endorsed province and settle somewhere else after 5 months?

I have been living in the Atlantic province for almost 1 year and 10 months (5 months on AIPP PR and rest on a Work permit) and would like to move to Ontario because of more opportunities. Will that create any problem I worked with a designated employer for 1 year and 10 months.

Thanks.

GoDz85

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Hi all,

Is there anyone who left the endorsed province and settle somewhere else after 5 months?

I have been living in the Atlantic province for almost 1 year and 10 months (5 months on AIPP PR and rest on a Work permit) and would like to move to Ontario because of more opportunities. Will that create any problem I worked with a designated employer for 1 year and 10 months.

Thanks.
I would not recommend it. I have heard of people that moved from the Atlantic province to Ontario or Vancouver and lost PR status because of the rules of the program. I believe its a minimum of 3 years you must stay in the designated province.

Please dont risk your future and the future of your family!

GoDz85

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
similar timeline and situation here. We just have to be patient.
AOR: early Oct
Med pass early Dec. no update since then and progress bar reads 85%.

Good luck!
I am the same. Passed medicals 2 December 2019, Application is 70% with 57 days left and no updates.
Getting worried as this is taking forever.

Reactions: lavieenverte

GoDz85

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Hey all.

Please can someone post a timeline for PR only (Outland).
I would like to compare to see how far I am.

When does one receive pre-arrival services email? My application is at 70% with 57 days left.

Thank you