+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Mara71

Sep 6, 2018
if you have been working for 1560 hrs or more in the last 3 years accumulatively (does not have to be continuously), for 1 or more employers (does not have to be 1 employer, and does not have to be the one that offering you the job for AIPP) with the scope of work as of the NOC job that you are about to work with the offering employer, then you can apply now.
You mean i can apply PR with the Job offer right ?
Are you currently in Canada ?

Mara71

Sep 6, 2018
It is a 2 stages process in which your employer will have to be more proactive in the 1st stage and you will have to be in the 2nd. your employer has to apply for provincial Endorsement. once the employer got the Endorsement letter from NS, then you can apply for PR.
Can you inbox your phone Number

lavieenverte

May 22, 2019
You mean i can apply PR with the Job offer right ?
Are you currently in Canada ?
you can apply PR with the Endorsement Letter your employer got from Stage 1. so you have to review the condition and proceed with Endorsement Letter acquiring first which usually take few weeks to few months.

Mara71

Sep 6, 2018
you can apply PR with the Endorsement Letter your employer got from Stage 1. so you have to review the condition and proceed with Endorsement Letter acquiring first which usually take few weeks to few months.
Generally how soon you can get the Endorsement Letter from province ?

lavieenverte

May 22, 2019
Generally how soon you can get the Endorsement Letter from province ?
Most of people get them around 2 months, just my observation.

Then PR applying process would usually take up to 6 months.

Anyway i do not have any responsibility for my reply over here :)

Reactions: Mara71

lavieenverte

May 22, 2019
Apply within Canada is also the same process with Job offer ?
I don't undestand what does it mean by "same process with job offer"? Job offer is just a piece of paper sign between your employer and you to prove that you has a job. That piece of form used as an input while applying for both Endorsement and PR. do so reading on the guidelines I sent ..

Jas chhina

Jan 13, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I applied AIPP NS

Got Settlement plan Call on 4 September.
File submitted for Endorsement letter on 12th September.
I was told that 2019 quota was full and we should receive Endorsement letter on Jan 2020.

After that no reply. Still waiting.

Is there anyone who applied for endorsement letter in September and got any reply??
Or anyone who got Settlement plan in August and got Endorsment letter ??

Thank You

Reactions: viky16

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
Same here , I read about one person who also applied in September and go it’s endorsement one or two weeks ago.here are a couple of people who submitted endorsement application in September and didn’t get the endorsement yet.

Reactions: viky16

viky16

Jan 21, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I applied AIPP NS

Got Settlement plan Call on 4 September.
File submitted for Endorsement letter on 12th September.
I was told that 2019 quota was full and we should receive Endorsement letter on Jan 2020.

After that no reply. Still waiting.

Is there anyone who applied for endorsement letter in September and got any reply??
Or anyone who got Settlement plan in August and got Endorsment letter ??

Thank You
Same boat here and now killing our hopes so all are get soon