+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

jeff.sharma75

Star Member
Dec 4, 2011
Hello Every one,

My friend is applying under AIPP program. He got a job offer from a designated employer in PEI. He is confused whether he needs a settlement plan for himself or for all accompanying family members. Please guide us so that he can move in the right direction. All help will be appreciated.

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
His employer directs him to the right settlement service he need’s to work out a plan with. They will answer his questions and work out the settlement plan for his and his family’s needs.

He can’t just write a settlement plan himself.

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
I surely will give an update , but take a look at the specific aipp Nova Scotia thread here. Guess I’ll post my updates there then.
I’m an Outland applicant.

RoseOlivar17

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
I surely will give an update , but take a look at the specific aipp Nova Scotia thread here. Guess I’ll post my updates there then.
I’m an Outland applicant.
Where I will go to find AIPP nova scotia thread? Thanks. From what country you are?

denish111

Dec 31, 2019
Only one I read of so far.
Ask your employer about the status. Immigration wants the employers to be active in the process and they can inform your employer about the status of your application.
what tell ns immigration about endrosment for pending files and when complited 2019 file , anyone kw about

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
All this Information was given a couple of times already.
They’re working on assessing all the applications from 2019 at the moment. My application is at the officer to be assessed, we applied by the end of September.

Again, sent your employer a mail or give them a call and ask them to talk to ns immigration. They will get an update on your application status in no time.