+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

denish111

Dec 31, 2019
Happy to announce that my employer has received my endorsement. Now I just need to apply for PR and a work permit to go to Canada and wait for my PR there.

So far this is my timeline.
Job Offer: May 20th (Interviewed a few days before that via Skype)
Signed AIPP Job Offer: May 21st
Settlement Plan: June 12th
Endorsement Application Sent (to Nova Scotia): Sep. 19th
Endorsement Application AOR: Oct. 18th
Confirmation of Endorsement: Jan 6th (email received today, Jan. 7th)

So, it looks like NS has already resumed reviewing AIPP applications :)
SEND PR DETAILS ALSO

V_Patel

Apr 21, 2019
Hi Patel;

For you, it just took 2.5 months ? this is a record processing. i never seen any application processed such a short time.

Good Luck :)

have you submited Medical upfront ? i have sent application sep 20 the status now is background check processing is in progress.
Nope... I was requested on October 29th... done with medical on November 5th and medical passed on November 9th... than background check started couple of weeks after that

Reactions: Deep#virk

Rajith_DAYA

Jan 9, 2020
I've sent my PR application inland to the Sydney office on November 04th, Received them by on November 07th. On December 11th, I received the AOR. No update thereafter.

chiru1973

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Final timeline:

Sent application package: October 1st
AOR/MED: October 29th
MED Passed: Nov 9th
Pre arrival: Nov 28th
Interview invitation: Dec 5th
Will appear in interview: December 11th

I am an inland applicant.

Just curious, what will be asked in the interview and how long will it last for?
Hello Patel

I'm curious to know few things here.
I have applied for AIPP Intermediate Skill Category (Inland) and recently my medical has been through.
1. This Pre arrival is nothing but COPR?
2. What is this interview all about? Do you need to book interview online or you can go outside Canada and while returning, can validate your COPR at the border?

Kindly reply.