+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

byeya

Dec 10, 2019
need some ideas.

Im filipino. Currently working in Dubai UAE.
im applying for aipp. Already have a job offer. Im on the process of endorsement. Heard that processing time for temporary work permit in UAE takes too much time. My employer needs me by March 2020 in Canada. So Im planning to take few days leave from my work to go back to philippines to submit my application and needs to comeback here since im still under notice period in my company. Can I do that process? Or is it possible to ask someone to submit my applications in philippines so i wont need to go back there.

thank you in advance.

lavieenverte

May 22, 2019
need some ideas.

im applying for aipp. Already have a job offer. Im on the process of endorsement. Heard that processing time for temporary work permit in UAE takes too much time. My employer needs me by March 2020 in Canada. So Im planning to take few days leave from my work to go back to philippines to submit my application and needs to comeback here since im still under notice period in my company. Can I do that process? Or is it possible to ask someone to submit my applications in philippines so i wont need to go back there.

thank you in advance.
You might wanna consider courier services such as Fedex/DHL/UPS to help you to send the document to wherever it suppose to be just right there in UAE. Please remember that AIPP is a employer oriented programme so they will prefer to receive the application from your employer but not you, hence, you might want to send all your application to your employer and he/she will send from there ... everything via courier services ...

byeya

Dec 10, 2019
You might wanna consider courier services such as Fedex/DHL/UPS to help you to send the document to wherever it suppose to be just right there in UAE. Please remember that AIPP is a employer oriented programme so they will prefer to receive the application from your employer but not you, hence, you might want to send all your application to your employer and he/she will send from there ... everything via courier services ...
yes thats what i want to know. If the vfs will accept that i will not be present during the submission of the application and just do the biometrics here in UAE. But the application will still be processed in the philippines which has shorter processing time.

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
It is employer driven , but still the employee is the applicant and has to sent the applications by himself and also pay his own fees.

Last edited:

mari.kmedeiros

May 5, 2019
There’s no need for the documents to be sent by the employer. If you have a valid job offer they will be able to check it online to make sure it’s valid and real. Being sent by you or your employer makes no difference. Just be sure your documents are 100% so you don’t have any issues with it, that’s all it’s required.

Reactions: Icke

MASWERE

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
need some ideas.

thank you in advance.
Hello byeya.I am too am currently in dubai working 5 years now I would like to ask you how you job offer I have been trying to look for jobs under aipp provinces but no lack...please help me out

Alanna

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
I have already done my medicals and biometrics. I linked my application online so it says that I do not need medicals and biometrics. They are processing my BG check.
Hi may I know if you did your medicals and biometrics upfront prior to submitting your application package to Sydney office?

paupau16

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
need some ideas.

thank you in advance.
Hi.

Im Filipino too. In my case, i resigned from my work in Qatar last october and went back here in Philippines. And I submitted my PR app Last nov. 4 and received AOR and Biometrics Last dec. 4.

Yes, the processing time in middle east is too slow. Its up to you. Just wait for other's advices. If I were you, i'll submit my application from Philippines because its way faster than in middle east.

Last edited: