+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

V_Patel

Apr 21, 2019
Final timeline:

Sent application package: October 1st
AOR/MED: October 29th
MED Passed: Nov 9th
Pre arrival: Nov 28th
Interview invitation: Dec 5th
Will appear in interview: December 11th

I am an inland applicant.

Just curious, what will be asked in the interview and how long will it last for?

Reactions: lavieenverte

mari.kmedeiros

May 5, 2019
Final timeline:

Just curious, what will be asked in the interview and how long will it last for?
It takes about 5 minutes.. They will check your documents and ask if you were ever convicted of a crime, if you were ever denied entry or a visa to Canada, if you were ever denied entry or a visa to another country and if you have any dependents you didn't mention in your application. It's super quick and simple! ;)

lavieenverte

May 22, 2019
Final timeline:

Hi V_Patel, "MED Passed" means IRCC changes the status in your files or the date you done Medical check?

Djesbhi

Jun 17, 2019
[QUOTE = "WaytoNS, post: 8349429, membre: 911449"] Pour tous ceux qui attendent leur approbation.

Je sais que l'attente peut être difficile car votre futur plan est retardé, mais attendez et cela devrait arriver à coup sûr.

* De l'agent d'immigration de la Nouvelle-Écosse *
«Nous avons eu une participation importante au programme et nous sommes sur le point d'atteindre notre allocation. Alors que nous travaillons sur les derniers chiffres, nous espérons pouvoir approuver vos demandes, mais pour le moment je ne peux pas garantir cela. Si nous ne pouvons pas les traiter maintenant, nous pourrons le faire en janvier 2020. » [/ DEVIS]
[QUOTE = "WaytoNS, post: 8349429, membre: 911449"] Pour tous ceux qui attendent leur approbation.

Je sais que l'attente peut être difficile car votre futur plan est retardé, mais attendez et cela devrait arriver à coup sûr.

* De l'agent d'immigration de la Nouvelle-Écosse *
«Nous avons eu une participation importante au programme et nous sommes sur le point d'atteindre notre allocation. Alors que nous travaillons sur les derniers chiffres, nous espérons pouvoir approuver vos demandes, mais pour le moment je ne peux pas garantir cela. Si nous ne pouvons pas les traiter maintenant, nous pourrons le faire en janvier 2020. » [/ DEVIS]
bonjour, avez-vous aussi des informations sur la province du Nouveau-Brunswick?

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
You already asked this here before. Take the time and contact your employer. He can reach out to NB immigration and give you an update.

emmy_mica

Dec 10, 2019
There is no age barrier.
You now have to look up the designated employers in the Atlantic provinces and apply for open positions that suite your previous job experience.
It‘s possible but can take a while. I‘ve been lucky myself and found an employer as an Outland applicant.
Thanks, I also want to ask the same question. I am in the late 40's and wonder if I could possibly find an employer in Atlantic? Can anyone share the eldest successful applicant?

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
I guess nobody knows the age of the oldest aipp participant, since this forum is just a minority of people applying through aipp.
Finding an employer surely isn‘t easy and takes lot of work to be successful, but it is possible to get a job offer.

Djesbhi

Jun 17, 2019
[QUOTE = "Deep # virk, post: 8359144, membre: 934366"] Avez-vous reçu votre lettre d'approbation [/ QUOTE]
we have the same calendar I submitted on April 1, 2019 until today no response from the NB government. and what province is it? did you finally get your endorsement?

lavieenverte

May 22, 2019
Final timeline:

how was your interview going? all done? are you applying to NS or NB?

Deep#virk

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Friends,
Am New to this forum, myself an Aipp applicant like all others in here, currently in NL on WP applied for PR from India in October, but file returned due to missing docs. After lot of barriers I somehow managed to receive my package from India and collected the necessary docs and sent it to cut on Dec 19, 2018
Received by cic on Dec 24, 2018
Received AOR Jan 22 2019

I have z doubt, I have done my medicals for WP do I have to do it again for my PR it's not more than 6months since we( Me and my family) did our medicals.
Hv u applied in AIPP
If yes how time for endorsement approval