+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Mbhalla

May 29, 2019
Do I need to submit original Form 5650 for my PR application under AIPP or the print out of copy I got in email from my employer will be fine....?

lohit.singh90

May 29, 2019
In any case can we reach out to Nova Scotia immigrantion office..see if they can extend the endorsement because endorsement certificate states clearly that this certificate expires in 6 months of date of issue.Does any one got his endorsement certificate extended plz reply or because my employer says as per the guidelines it cannot be extended.

ferstvi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Hi everyone,

I have a job offer for a permanent contract. Does anyone know what should I enter on the Duration of Expected Employment under the form IMMI 1295? It won't let me leave it in blank or type N/A. (I'm currently applying for the TWP.)

srini4aipp

Apr 15, 2019
Hi,

From the information and the current trend I observed from knowledgeable folks on this thread. You're expected to receive an AOR within 3 to 6 weeks of CIO receiving your documents. On the account that your AOR exceeded this time frame, it's likely that your application has been returned back due to missing documents as stipulated on the document checklist. I would suggest you call IRCC to confirm the progress of your application as this will give you a better clarification on the success of your application.

Best of luck
thanks for your reply.

When I enquired CIC they saying that application in process.

Thanks

still_hopeful

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have a job offer for a permanent contract. Does anyone know what should I enter on the Duration of Expected Employment under the form IMMI 1295? It won't let me leave it in blank or type N/A. (I'm currently applying for the TWP.)
It's one year if you're applying for TWP

Mach2vortex

Jun 3, 2019
Hi guys, quick question. For overseas applications how did you get a job offer from a designated employer. I'm assuming this is step one. Can you please share how went about this? Thanks.

Reactions: tolomola

tolomola

Nov 25, 2016
Hi guys, quick question. For overseas applications how did you get a job offer from a designated employer. I'm assuming this is step one. Can you please share how went about this? Thanks.

Kindly assist with the step, i already have IELTS and WES assessed credentials

Soominkim

Jan 3, 2019
Fyi

Please be advised we are currently not accepting any new applications for endorsement under the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program for the Accommodation and the Food Services sectors.

New applications for the Accommodation and Food Services sectors will be considered under the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program – Employer support or Express Entry for candidates, with a valid work permit, who meet the minimum requirements of the stream.

We invite employers, in the Accommodation and Food Services sectors, who have labour needs, to contact their local provincial employment development office or to complete a Labour Market Impact Assessment application to access the Federal temporary foreign worker program.

https://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/Employers_hiring/content/Atlantic_Immigration_Pilot_Project.html

Frankrobben1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hi Frank. Share please how many weeks did you wait Endorsment and your province? Are you inside or outside? Thanks.
I am outland Applicant, It took exactly 4 weeks to receive my endorsement. I am heading to Newfoundland by October, I have successfully submitted my PR application.