+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Frankrobben1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
@TheNorms, Please can you list out the documents you submitted for your PR application. I believe listing these documents will help future applicants know the required documents for a successful PR application so as not to fall a victim of being returned document by IRCC

Last edited:

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
@TheNorms, Please can you list out the documents you submitted for your PR application. I believe listing this documents will help future applicants know the required documents for a successful PR application.

We all have to work off the same IRCC checklist. Plus anything you personally think would support your application. Everyone’s situation is different, as I’m ex UK military I submitted documentation to support my military career.

Reactions: wardea90

Addzz120

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hi all! Has anyone noticed on the AIP list of employers some say they only want people to apply who can legslly work in canada? Then why on earth did they register their company for the AIP program???

shidada529

Jan 10, 2019
I don't have an online access to my case as I use representative. I asked him though and he said he didn't receive and 'ghost email'. Did you try to reach out to IRCC?
Yes. I called them two weeks ago. They said everything was done and waiting for final decision. I am thinking if I should call them again in this week. But somebody told me that don't always call IRCC since that's not good.

wardea90

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
Med's Request
28-01-2019
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
Please how do you know the processing times is 84 days? I have been trying to know what category AIPP WPs fall under.
According to this page:

Work permit processing
Processing times for work permit paper applications are in accordance with the online work permit extension processing times, which are shorter than the time frames for paper applications. This applies to applications made inside or outside Canada.
You can look up processing times on this page. Select 'temporary resident (visiting, studying, working)' -> 'work permit extension' new or old employer doesn't matter as they are the same. Right now it says 84 days, processing applications received on December 15 2018.

Reactions: Frankrobben1